more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Sessignon has bought a boat

Started by sunburywhite, February 22, 2019, 08:47:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sunburywhite

Because he has been all at sea tonight
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

Nick Bateman

He crossed the ball for our goal.  Sess was 10 times better than Markovic.
Nick Bateman "knows his footie"

Milo

Quote from: Nick Bateman on February 22, 2019, 09:41:47 PM

I think Markovic has potential.. and best of all, he's free and only 24.

Would look to keep him next year for sure.

Luka

Quote from: Nick Bateman on February 22, 2019, 09:41:47 PM
And then he was shocking. So poor I just don't want to think about what was going on in his head.

MikeW

He had the opportunity to destroy one of the oldest full backs in the Prem with his pace.  And ....
"If you're sat in row Z and the ball hits your head, that's ........."

Luka

Quote from: MikeW on February 22, 2019, 09:45:06 PM
He had the opportunity to destroy one of the oldest full backs in the Prem with his pace.  And ....
.....epic fail.

Twig

I grieves me to say it but an old man made him look very average.  Probably doesn't help playing in front of Bryan but even so, no excuses.

Mince n Tatties

I fear for the lad,his game is going backwards, he hasn't progressed at all....But seen it lots of times before with good young players,bad coaching or is he not as good as we thought.

brightster

Sess looked frightened out there tonight, lost his man every time.

milis

Sess looks as he completely lost motivation

Mince n Tatties

Was maybe made to look better than he is in the Championship.

hovewhite

Sess will shine again he's still a kid patience chaps.

SG

Quote from: hovewhite on February 23, 2019, 06:53:16 AM
Sess will shine again he's still a kid patience chaps.

Of course he will come back. He is 18, FFS, playing in a crap team that loses most weeks. Better, more experienced players than him are looking lost, demotivated and bewildered

clarkey

Like the team generally Sess has been really badly used this year. Started with Joka and CR has been awful. Sess is very low on confidence. He has been really good at times again this year, and is a brilliant prospect, but like Cairney needs picking and playing in the right place in the right way. He will shine again.

BUt CR has been a terrible manager to date. He played 5 at the back until last night...and second half against Brighton. We looked much better.

But we have some very poor players: Bryan was the worst on the field yesterday by a country mile. He allowed cross after cross, they targetted him. Meanwhile Odoi did a good job, and Ream and our new boy did fine. Why did MLM not play instead of Bryan ? Sess jnr would have been better.

Then Anguissa is a terrible waste of money, why did Seri come off, what happens if Mitro is injured ? The questions go on and on and as for Rico...well he is terrible he was at fault for the goals and gave the defence the jitters. I would be happy for him to never play for FFC again, every team in the Prem knows he is useless at crosses, the easiest way to attack.

Why have we handled Betts so badly ?

We are down, dead and buried. Let's beat Chels and cheer on the boys, hope he picks the right team.

Stoneleigh Loyalist

Watching on TV it was obvious that West Ham were far more physical than us and apart from Mitro and probably bigger than us man for man in key positions.

Every time that Fulham got the ball in a promising position we were closed down by two or even three players which brings us to Sess.
At no time was he beaten for speed but seemed to lack the confidence to tackle the player into touch.
Tracking back running next to a player is no use at all.

MikeW

Well said Clarkey.  Sums it all up pretty well.  Makes you realise (even more if that were possible) just what a disaster our summer recruiting was.

Last night presented Anguissa with a great opportunity to grasp the game by the scruff and really impose himself.  Instead we got a meek performance by a bloke of very limited skills and hiding himself out on the left.

Playing Cairney on the right defies belief;  Every time he gets the ball he stops, turns around and bang, straight into his marker (or markers) and the move breaks down.

I despair.
"If you're sat in row Z and the ball hits your head, that's ........."

filham

Sorry to say this but Sess. was poor last night and Ranieri did absolutely the right thing to pull him of at half time.
Sess. has not made it in the premier league but he needs a chance in a better team. I now think a move in the summer will be the best thing for both him and us providing we can get at least £25m for him.