watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

New CB did well i thought...

Started by Marinelloguthrie, February 23, 2019, 12:49:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marinelloguthrie

On a positive note i thought the new guy looked good, composed and good positioning.

Just wish we had a squad full of Odoi's in terms of fight, passion and determination to play for our club.

Bassey the warrior

Agreed. Good debut and he looks a great passer. Same back four next game for me.

SP

Despite the disappointing loss, I thought last night was an improvement on the last away game at Palace.  Unfortunately, we're so far short it won't make any difference.

Chutney

He's actually not a Cb so did okay considering he's being payed out of position
C O Y W

JoelH5

For his first ever game with us I think he did really well. Hopefully he'll improve and stay with us in the championship
I was there, standing in the Putney end

Sting of the North

Quote from: Chutney on February 23, 2019, 01:14:10 PM
He's actually not a Cb so did okay considering he's being payed out of position

What makes you think he's not a CB? The fact that he is also a DM, or something else?

Mitch

He was OK. Looked a bit 'light' and was in and around two of their goals without making a challenge. Not one for the trenches. Definitely looked like a man playing out of position. Maybe swap him and Chambers now?

Andyb

Did a decent job, possibly could have marked his man for 3rd instead of staying put. Great passer though

ALG01

I do not want to make a judgment to early but he was hopelessly ball watching for the third rather than marking the man that scored, who was the man he should have been marking. Clearly there were many errors before that but that was his job.

Matt10

Considering we needed a good sized RCB for a while, I'm happy with Nortdveit's performance. He is a CB, or a DMF, he plays CB for his national team Norway, so I'd say that's good enough. The third goal was a bit tough because it was a 4v3 counter attack from them, and a perfectly timed early cross - while Rico slipped on the line.

I'm happy with him, looking forward to seeing how it goes. Thought he and Ream did well for the most part. With all the room afforded on the flanks, they did good to clear the ball out most of the time - with the exception of some typical Fulham blunders (Ream-Bryan letting ball fall, Nortdveit half clearance, etc).

Twig

Play Nordveit next to Odoi and, dare I say reinstate Christie at RB or play Steven Sess?