watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham cheated AGAIN

Started by Nick Bateman, February 22, 2019, 10:36:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick Bateman

Once more Fulham were blatantly robbed.  It was a shame the woman Fulham season ticket-holder chose not to take the vacant job as head of the PL as perhaps that may have curtailed the bias against our club, but it is the same old story.

Officials only see what they wish to see and they wanted West Ham to win - the PL has the worst refereeing standards in the world: it harms honest teams like Fulham and possibly Spurs, while aiding Liverpool, Chelsea and Arsenal (Sky's team) unfairly.

The handball by Hernandez was blatant and clear yet none of the officials saw this.  Even Raneiri witnessed it and he was on the halfway line.

One was disappointed that not more players reacted including our man on the goalline to this 'game changer', as otherwise Fulham were playing well and on course for a well-earned win.
Nick Bateman "knows his footie"

the nutflush

Nick Bateman strikes again. Zzzzzzzz.

davew

Nick is absolutely right though....this week!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

toshes mate

Quote from: davew on February 23, 2019, 08:24:25 AM
Agree and I, for one, find his often wicked build ups very entertaining.  But I cannot remember who the referee was who allowed Thierry Henry's hand flicked goal for France against Ireland.....  perhaps  FFC need to get season ticket holders to infiltrate every football authority in Europe and at FIFA too .....

the nutflush

If Nick had his way there wouldn't ever have a referee. Bad deceisions or not we are victims of our own ineptitude. If Rico deals with the corner properly there wouldn't be a conversation about a handball. It's just a weak argument and the same old dross every week. Don't get bitter, get better.

Milo

Quote from: toshes mate on February 23, 2019, 08:39:32 AM
Quote from: davew on February 23, 2019, 08:24:25 AM
Agree and I, for one, find his often wicked build ups very entertaining. 

:plus one:

hovewhite

Trouble is a decent keeper would have caught the ball before the hand ball goal!!

the nutflush

Quote from: hovewhite on February 24, 2019, 06:57:30 AM
Trouble is a decent keeper would have caught the ball before the hand ball goal!!

My point exactly. Its keystone cops stuff but then we want to blame the refs for us being completely poo.

gezkc

Quote from: the nutflush on February 23, 2019, 03:26:45 AM
Nick Bateman strikes again. Zzzzzzzz.

One is a bit disappointed by the lack of bold statements and CAPITALISATION though.
This statement of Nick's just doesn't quite have the same level of outrage as one is used to.  :005:

SP

The only media person who condemed such cheating was Carragher on SKY.  I wonder what reaction there would be this afternoon if the same thing happened at the United/Liverpool match?

Ronnief

Had VAR been in operation we would have conceded a penalty every time Wet Spam crossed the ball into the area with Rico fouling Hernandez by pushing him. At least 6 penalties on my count.

Bill2

Quote from: Ronnief on February 24, 2019, 10:40:53 AM
Had VAR been in operation we would have conceded a penalty every time Wet Spam crossed the ball into the area with Rico fouling Hernandez by pushing him. At least 6 penalties on my count.
Not sure about that, from watching MOTD Hernandez was standing in front of the keeper deliberately blocking him from getting the ball. He was not interested in the ball only obstructing the keeper. While this is allowed in the NFL I am not so sure here.

bobbo

wrong,
We would have got a free kick for Hernandez deliberately impeding the keeper with no other intention.
1975 just leaving home full of hope

Bill2

Quote from: bobbo on February 24, 2019, 11:27:02 AM
wrong,
We would have got a free kick for Hernandez deliberately impeding the keeper with no other intention.
Sad person that I am have just checked rules/laws of football. Hernandez was obstructing the keeper every time.

Milo

Quote from: SP on February 24, 2019, 10:20:43 AM
The only media person who condemed such cheating was Carragher on SKY.  I wonder what reaction there would be this afternoon if the same thing happened at the United/Liverpool match?

Actually he said "Fulham would do the same next week so can't complain"...!!! What a numpty!

Fulham1959

The ref could not possibly have seen it from where he was.  To be honest, I don't think it was that clear from the behind-the-goal camera view that I have seen a few times.