Answer me this .....

Started by MikeW, February 27, 2019, 09:12:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MJG

Quote from: toshes mate on February 28, 2019, 10:32:14 AM
Quote from: MJG on February 28, 2019, 10:00:41 AM
Quote from: toshes mate on February 28, 2019, 09:36:55 AM
Quote from: MJG on February 28, 2019, 09:30:09 AM
Hes been looking in Spain, wants full control and stuggling to get that.
Your source being?
two seperate sources
I have gossipy neighbours like that, too!!!
Do you name sources if you have any?>
Does anyone on here really say who they know?
You either accept or not what a person says in good faith. there are some on here who i trust when they say something due to past comments or been told the same. Others I always take with a pinch of salt.
Just the views of a long term fan

FFC1987

What does MJG get from making up that Slav was looking in Spain for a job? Seems like the most petty thing to take a stand on to be honest.....

HV71

I'm more than happy to take MJG s post as fact. It also fits with my impression of. Slav - he is looking to go somewhere where he gets more say - if not he won't play.

Mitch

Penfold

I read Slav's family based in Spain so would imagine a job there would be his preference. Also, if he's invested money he's earned wisely, he's probably not in any need to jump into the first job offered.

Statto

It is a miracle that Ranieri has shown himself to be a bad appointment so clearly and so quickly, and that Jokanovic remains out of work. A rare opportunity to significantly mitigate the effects of a major mistake. We simply most go back in for Joka.

toshes mate

Quote from: MJG on February 28, 2019, 10:49:59 AM
Quote from: toshes mate on February 28, 2019, 10:32:14 AM
Quote from: MJG on February 28, 2019, 10:00:41 AM
Quote from: toshes mate on February 28, 2019, 09:36:55 AM
Quote from: MJG on February 28, 2019, 09:30:09 AM
Hes been looking in Spain, wants full control and stuggling to get that.
Your source being?
two seperate sources
I have gossipy neighbours like that, too!!!
Do you name sources if you have any?>
Does anyone on here really say who they know?
You either accept or not what a person says in good faith. there are some on here who i trust when they say something due to past comments or been told the same. Others I always take with a pinch of salt.

Only once have I been party to information that nobody else would probably know on here (i.e. I was ITK when others were not) and it came to me via a very chance connection between long term but distant friends.  I did not report it on here because my source asked me not to and it would have been very unprofessional of me to breach the implied confidentiality which was really a chance remark made because we have both followed FFC together since childhood when I first met the person.  A former moderator on here gave me some very cogent personal advice on the subject of 'hearsay' and so while I respect the point you make, I also remember what he told me about people claiming to know things on a public forum from his personal experience.  His 'hearsay' situation was very similar to mine.

My quibble is with the assumption that Jokanovic wants 'overall control/greater say' in whatever job he chooses which is something only he could reasonably explain to anybody else.  For example is he simply saying he wants a non FFC model to work within, a greater input than he had at FFC., just a conventional run everything past me first position which is commonplace enough in all football regimes, or a complete takeover?  I do not for one moment doubt that he is looking for work closer to his family (why wouldn't he?) and may even have applied for jobs he has been reportedly connected with in the media.  However, I have enough experience in life to know that hearsay is hearsay and is not reliable evidence unless it comes from the person themselves.  That is why I try to give all my insights on here an attributable reference to the source of that insight.  All of those references are in the public domain.