... happier now that Claudio has gone?

happy
84 (94.4%)
sad
5 (5.6%)

Total Members Voted: 89

Voting closed: March 05, 2019, 04:54:58 PM

Andy S

I don't feel sorry for Claudio he has made enough to retire comfortably. I feel sorry for us supporters as this season has been a bit od a let down. All we were asking for was to survive after all. Next year will be another good one I hope in the championship and with the riverside being developed it could be a blessing. Next time we need to go up as Champions or the very least runners up

Tonywa

Quote from: brightster on March 02, 2019, 09:59:58 AM
I am happy he's gone, nothing against him at all but it was just not working out for him. He is one of the nicest people in football and a gentleman, good luck to him.
Also happy he's gone before the next 2 games against his old teams who hold him in high regard, couldn't watch him getting a love fest of their fans!

+1

TW

grandad

He had to go but why was he appointed in the first place. Our current position was not entirely the fault of SJ. I will support Parker, unless he plays Seri & plays Cairney wide right.
Where there's a will there's a wife

MikeCdawg

I wouldn't say happy. Relieved would be the term

Woolly Mammoth

I am glad Scott has taken over, something had to change. But I am an old softy at heart and Claudio is such a very nice dignified and graceful man, so I am also relieved, but at the same time feel sorry for Claudio. 
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

filham

Quote from: The Rational Fan on March 01, 2019, 10:45:04 PM
Quote from: The Enclosurite on March 01, 2019, 10:38:50 PM
Who put sad?  Claudio, is that you???

Chelsea and Leciester Fans must be gutted Claudios leaving.
Why do they think he may return to their clubs.