News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Predictions for Chelsea game on Sunday (on Sky)

Started by Steeeeeeeeeed, March 01, 2019, 02:30:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

filham

Quote from: davew on March 01, 2019, 04:50:05 PM
0-6 to Chelsea of course

Well with a prediction like that you should not be disappointed but while I too think Chelsea will take the points I am hoping for a Fulham performance that will at least let Chelsea know they have been in a match.

The concern is our keeper, Chelsea are going to enjoy putting cross after cross into his goal area knowing he will not dare leave his line.

Sgt Fulham

cottage expat

I predict a 3-1 loss but a much improved performance with the team showing more cohesion and motivation.

Baszab

Shame for Chelsea

Manager going to get sacked
Transfer ban for 2 windows
Abramovich wants to sell
Struggling to get in to the CL places

Hate seeing this

1-4 to them

....and they will almost certainly get Zidane

SuffolkWhite

I predict several pints on the way to the ground, one at half time and maybe one after the game. As for the football a Fulhamish result!
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

Woolly Mammoth

Under the current circumstances, it could go either way.
Football can be a funny old game.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Mince n Tatties

Thrashed.....Scotty sacked after one game,and is replaced by Ian Branfoot as caretaker and Hilda as his assistant...😁

davew

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on March 01, 2019, 05:10:31 PM
0-6 to Chelsea of course

It's that Gin again davew it numbs the pain, but you may be pleasantly surprised.
We cannot write the team off, it's a new chapter and has created a lot of interest and suddenly a release.
Players play much much better when the fear of failure is released, and the shackles appear to be off, no pressure. It's a simple game, with the object of the exercise is to score more goals than the opposition.
Which as we all know is not a philosophy you will find in Tony Khans Walt Disney Computer.
NOW ITS DOWN TO THE PLAYERS.
Miracles sometimes happen, I hope you are right Woolly!!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

davew

Quote from: filham on March 01, 2019, 05:42:16 PM
0-6 to Chelsea of course

Well with a prediction like that you should not be disappointed but while I too think Chelsea will take the points I am hoping for a Fulham performance that will at least let Chelsea know they have been in a match.

The concern is our keeper, Chelsea are going to enjoy putting cross after cross into his goal area knowing he will not dare leave his line.
As you said my prediction was made so that I would not be disappointed if that score happened, but of course I would be!!

Russianrob

I am extremely doubtful about the merits of the stand in manager and see only doom and gloom ahead.However for me a shock 2-0 Fulham win.

Fulhamfan666

1-0 to the mighty whites !!!! COOYYWWWW  049:gif

davew

I think many of the posters on this thread should take a drugs/drink test! Yes I might fail the latter but at least I posted a sensible prediction.

jarv

chelsea win ???  I am useless at predictions so my chelsea win orediction might help.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: davew on March 02, 2019, 07:23:34 PM
I think many of the posters on this thread should take a drugs/drink test! Yes I might fail the latter but at least I posted a sensible prediction.

Have you been at the Meths again ?
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Sting of the North

Quote from: davew on March 02, 2019, 07:23:34 PM

How many times this season have we lost 6-0? We are also at home. Or is Chelsea that much better than all other teams in the PL (the league table suggest otherwise)? I fail to see what is sensible about your prediction.

toshes mate

A few nights ago I woke up from a dream. 

The dream probably occurred in deep sleep because the memory of the dream slipped out of consciousness very quickly on waking up.  Scientists often refer to such incidents as possibly being the unconscious trying to relay an important message to you – hence the awakening from deep sleep and the fleeting memory (always keep a pad and pencil by the bed).   The remembered imagery, for what it is worth, was of the Cottage and Putney End but no clear view of identities or colours of the two players in view save for there being a goalkeeper sent off for committing a serious professional foul outside of the box.  There may have been a touch of elation in my awakening feelings and so I am guessing the intended message (if there even was one) is good rather than bad news.

Now if this bears some relation to events that happen this afternoon then I'll be almightily surprised but it does tempt me to believe, just a little, that we may get something from today's game.  Of course it may mean sod all but there you go I have shared it with you.   

filham

No need to compare players in each team, just look at our keeper who for sure will not be able to deal with crosses in his goal area.
We are onto a hiding to nothing. Just hoping for a better performance than we have seen for a while.