more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Aboubakar Kamara (AK 47)

Started by Riversider, March 06, 2019, 03:02:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carborundum

Quote from: MikeW on March 06, 2019, 05:53:17 PM
Glad to see the back of him Frankly.  (And Carborundum, entertaining in a circus clown way I agree but not as a footballer)
For the avoidance of any doubt, I don't think he's a clown.  He entertains me as a footballer.

Woolly Mammoth

For me he has shown he does not play within the framework of the team.
Therefore, I feel he is too much of a risk with his lack of maturity and petulance, as well as his ill discipline.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

New Kid on the Block

I don't understand how so many on this forum sing the praises of AK, who, in my opinion is crap, and yet week after week Odoi, a true professional who has been our most consistent player this season, gets slaughtered for his 'mistakes', which are all subjective anyway. Are we that desperate, that we need to make a hero out of a complete bellend?

HillingdonFFC

Quote from: Statto on March 06, 2019, 05:04:22 PM
Quote from: HillingdonFFC on March 06, 2019, 04:09:31 PM
If as good as Traore you mean both got pace & strength & very little end product then I totally agree.

Yes that is exactly what mean. Neither will ever be world class but both are capable of getting goals/assists in the chsmpionship, as Traore showed last season and as kamara has shown on occassion.

Let's not forgot he was in the starting XI of the Wembley team, on merit

And I think you're being harsh about his age. As of today he is 23 and I'm sure a player that age can still improve over 6-12 month periods

And as of tomorrow hes 24

FFC1987

Quote from: New Kid on the Block on March 06, 2019, 07:22:13 PM
I don't understand how so many on this forum sing the praises of AK, who, in my opinion is crap, and yet week after week Odoi, a true professional who has been our most consistent player this season, gets slaughtered for his 'mistakes', which are all subjective anyway. Are we that desperate, that we need to make a hero out of a complete bellend?

Do you not spot the irony to your post....

the nutflush

Quote from: Jims Dentist on March 06, 2019, 06:27:49 PM
If as good as Traore you mean both got pace & strength & very little end product then I totally agree.

Yes that is exactly what mean. Neither will ever be world class but both are capable of getting goals/assists in the chsmpionship, as Traore showed last season and as kamara has shown on occassion.

And I think you're being harsh about his age. As of today he is 23 and I'm sure a player that age can still improve over 6-12 month periods
If SP or whoever can get his head straight, he would be a big asset jn the championship.

Nobody will be able to get his head straight except AK himself. Why should it be up to someone else to get his head straight anyway? You either have the right attitude or you don't and never will. Two Aussie tennis players immediately spring to mind... Kyrgios and Tomic.

the nutflush

The sort of values and attitude we expect are instilled in an individual at an early age. Trying to swing that around 180 degrees at the age of 23 is nigh on impossible in my opinion. It's a big no from me.

Statto

Quote from: the nutflush on March 06, 2019, 09:36:36 PM
The sort of values and attitude we expect are instilled in an individual at an early age. Trying to swing that around 180 degrees at the age of 23 is nigh on impossible in my opinion. It's a big no from me.

What the those values though?

If we expect bravery, passion and commitment, well plenty of our better players could learn a lot from Kamara?

The late header he scored against Boro was the best example I've ever seen of a player getting there because they wanted it more than anyone else on the pitch. How many goals and points have we lost this season because we didn't want it as much as the opposition?

Yes he showed a lack of composure and respect with the penalty incident. But it doesn't make him Vlad the Impaler. It was a mistake for which the rest of the squad was prepared to forgive him, and I'm convinced that had someone like Jokanovic or Parker been manager, it would never have happened anyway.

the nutflush

He's selfish. That's a quality that is a recipe for disaster in a struggling team. He sulks like a five year old kid every time he gets subbed. The penalty incident was an embarrassment and he's a walking red card. God help us if we are relying on him next season because he has shown thus season that you just can't rely on him. No magic words in his ear from a manager will turn it around.

snarks

I'm not sure what to make of him. As for the personal issues none of those under SJ, all came out under CR in a couple of weeks of each other. Was it anything to do with his management style? He has pace and power, looked to be getting better under SJ and worse under CR.

Statto

Quote from: the nutflush on March 07, 2019, 04:27:51 AM
he's a walking red card

Based on?
Him getting 1 red for us which was rescinded on appeal?

Maybe you are confusing him with Mitrovic who had a terrible disciplinary record prior to joining Fulham

toshes mate

Quote from: Riversider on March 06, 2019, 04:01:47 PM
....but we can do better than a headless chicken that's a non team player with a stinking attitude.
For sure you can always better an existing player in almost any best fit scenario but finding the better fit is a bit of a headache for most recruitment regimes.
As for your other personal judgements I am surprised a poster like you allowed the none too clever FFC PR machine to get through to you TBH....

Sting of the North

Quote from: the nutflush on March 06, 2019, 09:34:12 PM
Quote from: Jims Dentist on March 06, 2019, 06:27:49 PM

If SP or whoever can get his head straight, he would be a big asset jn the championship.

Nobody will be able to get his head straight except AK himself. Why should it be up to someone else to get his head straight anyway? You either have the right attitude or you don't and never will. Two Aussie tennis players immediately spring to mind... Kyrgios and Tomic.

Do you believe that no one can ever improve, so we may as well just write them off for good as soon as they have messed something up? Seems like a depressing view of others.

hovewhite

Self control is not difficult and I'm a fan of AK,but you need self control.

MJG

Will not be back playing for us
Just the views of a long term fan

Mince n Tatties

Why do people keep going on about him?
He caused trouble with the penalty,yoga session,and again with the security, on top of that  average player with no football brain....Agh but some posters would rather have him than Mitro... Hilarious.

Statto

Quote from: MJG on March 07, 2019, 09:12:56 AM

There speaks the mouthpiece of Alistair Mackintosh

We should do a poll as to who fans would rather see here next season - AK or AM
And/or let the two of them try to explain what value they each add for the club

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: Statto on March 07, 2019, 09:24:19 AM

How about one for Mitro or Ak.
You'd lose out there wouldn't you mouthpiece.😎

MJG

So its fine for others to say he wont be back but not to me. You all win.
Just the views of a long term fan

Mince n Tatties

As though the club would pay any attention to it,so what would be the point?
That some of you wet your pants over an average player.😝