watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Nortvedt speaks about Ranieri

Started by Hoppus, March 01, 2019, 08:56:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milo

I note Betts posted on Sess's instagram telling him he's a man not a boy in reference to Ranieri's backhanded comments this season.

So glad we've got rid of Ranieri!

davew

Quote from: southwest6 on March 02, 2019, 08:35:37 PM
Quote from: davew on March 01, 2019, 09:18:06 PM
Interesting but a guy who has played 2 games for us is making excuses, sad really!

you must be the most negative poster on here... 
As another poster has said, I also would rather have heard the views from 1 of our established players, nothing negative about that, just common sense. Perhaps Schurrle will add his views soon if he recovers from his mystery virus?
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: davew on March 04, 2019, 06:43:27 AM
Interesting but a guy who has played 2 games for us is making excuses, sad really!

As another poster has said, I also would rather have heard the views from 1 of our established players, nothing negative about that, just common sense. Perhaps Schurrle will add his views soon if he recovers from his mystery virus?

You shouldn't have an opinion your an armchair fan...lol😝😝😝

ToodlesMcToot

Quote from: filham on March 02, 2019, 01:21:41 PM
Yes , Cairney's views would carry more weight at this moment.

Nordveit is giving an interview for viewers in his home country. They are, likely, more interested in him and his views than they are Fulham or some other player who doesn't "represent them".

Not being argumentative with you. Just pointing out another way to take this.
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

Brawn

Arguably explained why very few joined in January.

AnOldBrownie

Quote from: davew on March 01, 2019, 09:27:06 PM
Quote from: 70sPimlico on March 01, 2019, 09:22:24 PM

He said he wasnt a fan of the training and says they still believe.

Jesus man, he wasnt asked a question and gave what most fans will be pleased to hear.

He's not the sad one
Still believe in what, finishing above Huddersfield?? Most fans would be sceptical about a newbie talking about the training methods, wasn't he injured for a while after we signed him? The circus around Fulham or in Fulham is getting worse!!

I don't get the negativity of your response to his interview in his home country...but I guess I don't have to.  :023:

Thanks for the translation op.   Appreciate hearing the opinions of Fulham players about what goes on in practice.

AnOldBrownie

It would be pretty likely, if it were a German interviewer, the response would be from Schurrle.

English paper...Cairney or Ryan...   Slav publication...Mitro.

gang

Quote from: AnOldBrownie on March 06, 2019, 02:45:58 AM

It would be pretty likely, if it were a German interviewer, the response would be from Schurrle.

English paper...Cairney or Ryan...   Slav publication...Mitro.
                                                Ah! Serb.