watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

BLINGO

Started by LBNo11, October 24, 2010, 11:16:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CorkCity

Leave Norman out of this please, don't tell me you dont raise a smile when you meet someone called Grimsdale !!!!!
"don't dwell on reality ,it will only keep you from greatness"

clintclintdeuce

The Dude abides.

LBNo11

Quote from: clintclintdeuce on October 25, 2010, 11:58:26 AM
Bring Blingo back.

...as mentioned it is his decision not ours, we cannot force him, he may be happier wherever he goes to now..?
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

clintclintdeuce

I guess I was speaking to proverbial to bring him back...hah. and that includes him as well... Get back in here Blingo sir, bring yourself back!
The Dude abides.

licker

Do any of the "Offenders" get warnings or PMs to tell them why or when their post is not acceptable. ??

If they dont,  it really is the best way to go, you can allow a little but too many littles make a lot, and as i have said before .. 3 strikes and your out.

If they do, and it continues, they only have themselves to blame if they are suspended.

Its the way its done on our forum, and it works.

PS ... If they choose to go themselves, there's nothing anybody can do about it but the absentee himself.

Bill.

Peabody

Appreciate what you doing there Tony, but if I was sensible, I would'nt support Fulham .

LRCN

Quote from: licker on October 25, 2010, 12:57:12 PM
Do any of the "Offenders" get warnings or PMs to tell them why or when their post is not acceptable. ??

If they dont,  it really is the best way to go, you can allow a little but too many littles make a lot, and as i have said before .. 3 strikes and your out.

If they do, and it continues, they only have themselves to blame if they are suspended.

Its the way its done on our forum, and it works.

PS ... If they choose to go themselves, there's nothing anybody can do about it but the absentee himself.

Bill.

yep, usually a few too.

Logicalman

Quote from: GoldCoastWhite on October 24, 2010, 02:35:04 PM
I'd care Finn. Not very much admittedly, but I'd miss you a bit.  :59:
[/quote]

.. and I would care more than that   ... OK then, just a tad more ..  :dft011:

NogoodBoyo

Iesu Crist, it's not like a death in the family, is it?  It's only words...and words are all I have to sing like a bloody Bee Gee.
Nogood "sorry, Hat's ahoy - Norman Wisdom was as funny as athletic foot" Boyo

NogoodBoyo

"And the lights all went out in Sam Plank's Disco"
Nogood "was they some words of Wisdom?  No bloody Bee Gees" Boyo

NogoodBoyo

What about: "Youre a wobbly dog.  baby.  woo-hoo-hoo
You're a wobbly dog, baby, woo-hoo-hoo"
Nogood "Bee Gees and Olivia Neutron Bomb, wasit" Boyo

NogoodBoyo

Oh duw, there's sad we are, grown men fretting about Matchbox toys and message boards!
Nogood " what's the world coming to?  A sad end, there we are then, isit" Boyo

HatterDon

I have a little budgie
He is my very pal
I take him walks in Britain
I hope I always shall

Having said that ... I don't have the bright ray of sunshine from Gibraltar, though. There's a definite shift in balance on the site now. Just like you can't have the McBride-Mathis scale without Brian McBride and Clint Mathis, so you can't have the Blingo-Lighthouse scale without Blingo.

Or, as Tom would say  :tom: :tom: :tom: :tom: :tom:

WTF, WTF, turnaround, don't let them get you down.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

NogoodBoyo

Well, I thought this thread had it all.  Yellows, reds, singing, dancing, wailing and gnashing, spite, wit and a little bit of wisdom.
Nogood "missing a little bit of bling now and then, isit" Boyo