watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

In Hong Kong and desperate to watch the game somewhere tomoy

Started by terryr, March 08, 2019, 02:29:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

terryr

Does ANYONE have and idea where I could watch the game tomorrow?
It's on around 11pm so any bars that would have our mighty whites ( unfashionable as we are) vs Leicester ( equally unfashionable).
Any ideas at all would be hugely appreciated!!!!

Matt10

Southcoastffc

The Globe
Known as one of Hong Kong's only "proper pubs" head to The Globe for its all-day long happy hour and a selection of live sports.
Sassy tip: Happy hour runs from 9am to 8pm every single day, and The Globe is also home one of the largest selection of craft beers in Hong Kong.
The Globe, Garley Building, 45-53 Graham Street, Central, Hong Kong, www.theglobe.com.hk

Forbes 36
Home to home cooked comfort food from the guys behind Wan Chai's Three Blind Mice, Forbes 36 is a bar that sports lovers come back to time and time again. Along with showing almost every sport imaginable, it also offers some cracking free-flow food and drinks deals.
Sports shown: Premier League Football, Rugby Union, Rugby League, Champion's League, Premier League, NFL, AFL, Basketball, NBA, Tennis, Cricket, Golf, College Football, Basketball, F1, MMA, UFC
Sassy tip: Keep up to date on current promotions and what's on with Forbes 36's Facebook page.
Forbes 36, 36 Forbes Street, Sai Wan, Hong Kong, www.forbes36hk.com

Morty's

Not just our go-to in the city for a reuben sandwich, Morty's is known to also show major American sports such as basketball, football and baseball.
Sassy tip: Heading here on a Tuesday? Morty's in Wan Chai offers two-for-one reuben or pastrami sandwiches from 4pm for dine-in guests!
Morty's, Jardine House, Shop 2-14, LG/F, 1 Connaught Place, Central, Hong Kong
Morty's, 8-10 Wing Fung Street, Wan Chai, Hong Kong, www.mortys.hk

Slide on 79
With its convenient Wyndham Street location, daily happy hour and selection of love sports shown, Slide on 79 is a great place for sports fans to know.
Sports shown: Rugby, Cricket, Premier League Football, Formula One, Tennis and Golf
Sassy tip: Happy hour runs from 3pm to 8pm daily, and offers up buy-one-get-one free drinks!
Slide on 79, Upper Basement, Harilela House, 79 Wyndham Street, (Entrance from Pottinger Street), Central, Hong Kong, www.slideon79.com

Trafalgar
A Wan Chai classic, Trafalgar is an English style pub, complete with two 120-inch outdoor projectors, and eight indoor TV's to catch every game on. During half time, take advantage of the bars pool table, dart machine, touch screen arcade and beer pong table, or just enjoy the large selection of English ales and ciders on offer.
Sports shown: Premier League Football, NRL, AFL, Cricket, Boxing, UFC, Tennis, Moto GP, Formula One, Horse Racing, Rugby League, Rugby Union, Golf
Sassy tip: You can keep up to date with all live sports being shown at Trafalgar here.
Trafalgar, 54-62 Lockhart Road, Wan Chai, Hong Kong, www.trafalgar.com.hk

de België
This Belgian bar found in SoHo serves up a large selection of Belgian beers, just the thing to wash down its classic European fare, which includes the likes of mussels, frites with aioli, beef stew, waffles and more. Check its website to see which upcoming Premier League fixtures are being show.
Sports shown: Premier League Football
Sassy tip: Swing by de België on any day of the week between 3pm and 8pm and enjoy buy-one-get-one beers for $78!
de België, 21 Elgin Street, Central, Hong Kong, www.belgie-group.com

McSorley's
It comes as no surprise that an Irish bar is going to be home to live sports, and McSorley's prides itself on showing a huge selection of global fixtures. Expect classic pub favourites and a selection of international beers to complete your experience.
Sports shown: Premier League Football, National Rugby League, Super Rugb, Rugby Championship, Australian Football League, Formula 1, Grand Prix Motorcycle Racing, Test Cricket, Gaelic Athletic Association Football: Community Shield Football, US Open Tennis
Sassy tip: You can keep up to date with all live sports being shown at McSorley's here.
McSorley's, multiple locations acoss Hong Kong, www.mcsorleys.com.hk

Oolaa
Oolaa delivers whether you're heading there for brunch, lunch, dinner or drinks, so make sure to also schedule your visit around that next big match, as the 6,000-square-foot space shows a range of major sporting events.
Sassy tip: Happy hour runs from 3pm to 8pm, Monday to Friday; and from 5pm to 8pm on weekends and public holidays. Stop by and enjoy cocktails for $50 and prosecco, wines, bottled beers and house spirits for $40
Oolaa, 1-9 Bridges Street, Central, Hong Kong, www.casteloconcepts.com/our-venues/oolaa

China Bear
You don't have to be based on HK Island to enjoy live sports, as China Bear in Mui Wo proves. Another British style pub, it shows everything from rugby and Premier League football, to tennis and boxing, you can enjoy a weekend hike on Lantau and pit-stop here on the way home to catch all the action.
Sports shown: Rugby, Premier League Football, Tennis and Boxing
Sassy tip: If you're going to be in the area and want to watch a particular game, check in with China Bear beforehand as if they can show it, they'll be more than happy to!
China Bear, G/F, Mui Wo Centre, 3 Ngan Wan Road, Mui Wo, Lantau Island, Hong Kong, www.chinabear.com.hk

Room One Sports Bar
Found in the Mira Hotel in TST, Room One Sports Bar is a classy spot where you can escape the hustle and bustle and enjoy a drink or two, along with catching a range of live sports. Click here to check the upcoming schedule of games shown.
Sports shown: Premier League Football, F1, Tennis, NBA and more
Sassy tip: Along with a daily happy hour, between 5pm and 9pm, Room One also offers free-flow drinks and unlimited snacks and popcorn for $188 per person on match days. See more details here.
Room One Sports Bar, G/F Lobby, The Mira Hong Kong, Mira Place, 118 – 130 Nathan Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong, www.themirahotel.com/dining/room-one-sports-bar
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Hong Kong Fulham fan

Terry, I might be in town tomorrow night so if you fancy meeting to watch the game let me know.

Hong Kong Fulham fan

filham

Oh memories of Hong Kong , it used to be so hard working and British with the gun fired at noon, old fashioned trams and a public holiday on the Queens birthday etc. But I am going back 25 years or more, guess it has changed a lot.

Hope you can find a good place to watch a Fulham game.

Asotosyios

Let me know where you will be. I'm meeting a friend for dinner at 7.30, but may be able to make it.

Hong Kong Fulham fan

west kowloon white

Have a great evening guys.Left after over twenty years five years ago ,so many of those bars are new to me.Anyone with the main local airline?

Hong Kong Fulham fan

Thanks mate. In a bar now waiting for the game.  And yes, I'm with brush stroke airlines.....

west kowloon white

A beer maybe if you make it to Craven Cottage?Spent my time with brushstroke airlines.

john dempsey

I am in prison  and not desperate to watch this rabble.