https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

You Heard It Here First.

Started by Mince n Tatties, March 10, 2019, 10:37:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ToodlesMcToot

Quote from: Sting of the North on March 11, 2019, 01:47:20 PM
Quote from: Nero on March 11, 2019, 01:10:07 PM
His career really has stalled 22 and only played 85 1st team game when you look at Ryan 18 and played 97 1st team games.

And why hasnt anyone one asked Mince for his source?

I think that maybe Sess should not be seen as the norm, as it is very, very rare that players have racked up that many games before they are 19. Roberts found it hard to get games at us, so no surprise that he moved on, although always disappointing when players like him leave for the biggest teams as it almost inevitably means that they will get no games. He is as you point out still only 22, so still plenty of time to come good. To my understanding he made an impact in Scotland, which is not too bad considering his age at the time. I think he was starting regularly this year in La Liga before injuries as well.

Hard to blame the kid for grabbing the big payday when it comes along. Takes a lot of self confidence and trust to lay off and take the more sure opportunity for playing time, hoping the payday comes along again later.
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

ScalleysDad

Quote from: Nero on March 11, 2019, 01:10:07 PM
His career really has stalled 22 and only played 85 1st team game when you look at Ryan 18 and played 97 1st team games.

And why hasnt anyone one asked Mince for his source?

I have'nt asked for the source because I thought there was a gag in the making. Timing is everything.
If we are not waiting for a punchline then I have a tendency to believe the posts on here unless they are the still mathematically possible and Slav back ones. This one seems plausible.
Where did Moussa mark two end up?

MikeCdawg

Quote from: Robbie on March 10, 2019, 10:47:32 AM
Also, Elvis is starting his world wide comeback tour at The Cottage in July.

Elvis Hammond?