watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR Hernandez & Knockaert

Started by grandad, March 10, 2019, 09:16:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

grandad

Both were up to their usual cheating yesterday. They & other players who keep doing it are a cancer in the game. Just getting an occasional yellow card is not enough. Both should get a yellow card & at least a one game ban every time.
Where there's a will there's a wife

BigbadBillyMcKinley

Cancer is a very strong word. Too strong considering it's the epitome of evil. Please rephrase.
Everything is difficult before it's easy!

grumpy

Quote from: BigbadBillyMcKinley on March 10, 2019, 10:13:48 AM
Cancer is a very strong word. Too strong considering it's the epitome of evil. Please rephrase.
Quote from: BigbadBillyMcKinley on March 10, 2019, 10:13:48 AM

grumpy

I agree with the misuse of the word 'cancer'. I unfortunately have incurable cancer, and when I see it used in such a frivolous way it is very disappointing. When you are told that you have inoperable cancer it puts everything else into perspective.

bog

Hernandez'z nickname is The Little Pea...I think it should be The Little S***.  :022:

092.gif

I Ronic

Unfortunately it's a term used too often these days without thought for those either suffering from it or those around them.
I'm sure the idea that his words would upset or cause offence were furthest from Grandad's mind when he wrote the post.
I wish you all the best in your fight Grumpy. Makes you realise there's bigger battles in life than relegation.

grumpy

Thanks I Ronic. I'm sure you're right. If you were to raise the issue with people misusing the word they would in all probability be horrified as to how it can cause offence.

Woolly Mammoth

I work with a couple of Irons supporters and they find Hernandez an embarrassment.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

grandad

I am sorry if I offended people with the use of the word cancer. I had a bowel polyp which the biopsy found to have cancer cells evident. This was removed 10 years ago so am still in remission. My wife had stage 2 bowel polyps & had 20cms removed. She is also in remission. I will choose my words more carefully but I hope you accept what I was really talking about.
Where there's a will there's a wife