watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

What a boring site the Official Fulham site is

Started by rogerpbackinMidEastUS, March 14, 2019, 11:20:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

Considering we are an internationally known football club and via the US, a brand name.
And yet the content is, to be honest cr*p

Neeskens teaching REEEAAM Rrench
Fulham Flutter
Liverpool flashback
Name the scorers
Mundane comments from players, trying to be positive

Come on chaps, give us some meat.

eg: A lot more "Where are they now"
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

Andy S

And how long before that becomes boreing? Even the Fof site is pretty dull so much so that a lot of people have stopped reading and posting on it

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

Quote from: Andy S on March 14, 2019, 11:33:19 PM
And how long before that becomes boreing? Even the Fof site is pretty dull so much so that a lot of people have stopped reading and posting on it

But we have a say in what we post and what we ignore and there are some interesting threads.
FFC site is repetative dross.
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

Penfold

I would love the what is your pre match ritual. And people talking about large amounts of booze etc.

Or what metal I'm listening to....

Matt10

Wow, we're just complaining about anything now. Think the site is actually fine. I love the content especially the interviews. FFCTV is also fantastic, and is always improving. I've interacting with them quite a bit over the years - and they go over and beyond each time.

Woolly Mammoth

It's all gone down hill since Sir Craven of Cottage was replaced by a Badger.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

RaySmith

FFCTV with Gentleman Jim's commentary is a major feature of the site, which we maybe take for granted. Just remember when you had no live coverage of any Fulham game.

You also have video highlights, and a full rerun of every Fulham game, and live streaming of Championship games if you live abroad.

And live coverage of many U23 games.

It's just that  we're doing so badly on the pitch, that makes   people discontented with everything around Fulham, but I actually think the site is pretty good.

The Rational Fan

Quote from: Matt10 on March 15, 2019, 12:20:54 AM
Wow, we're just complaining about anything now. Think the site is actually fine. I love the content especially the interviews. FFCTV is also fantastic, and is always improving. I've interacting with them quite a bit over the years - and they go over and beyond each time.

The FFCTV site is excellent for a Championship side. I guess it should be upgrade if we ever become a established Premier League team (we can dream), but we need to do a thousand other things first, including get back in the premier league and stay there.

If Fulham FC is smart, they will include the cost of a new website into the building the Riverside Stand and its promotion, that way most of the costs doesn't count for FFP (obviously a little bit will) and won't reduce the amount of money that is allowed to be spent on players.

ffcne

Quote from: rogerpnowinFlorida on March 14, 2019, 11:20:06 PM
Considering we are an internationally known football club and via the US, a brand name.
And yet the content is, to be honest cr*p

Neeskens teaching REEEAAM Rrench
Fulham Flutter
Liverpool flashback
Name the scorers
Mundane comments from players, trying to be positive

Come on chaps, give us some meat.

eg: A lot more "Where are they now"

I think it is very good, a lot better than most teams.

Moltobueno

toshes mate

If my use of the official site is evidence then it is certainly much, much less than at any time in the past three seasons. I've even stopped using the live stream religiously to listen to GJ's commentary if I just cannot get to a game, and the pay wall media has, IMO, lost its way completely.  Much like the first team - could, should, must do better.

And so rogerpnowinflorida's comments would get an up vote from me.

bill taylors apprentice

Generally it is a bit boring but what would you suggest they do to make it more interesting?

King_Crud

they should have more Hilda the tea lady content

grandad

For us living abroad £4.49 a month is great value.It is only 1 cup of Starbucks a month or 1 pint of beer for those living in the UK. For me it is 4 cups of real coffee or 4 litres of San Miguel. Well worth the sacrifice.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Milo

Quote from: Andy S on March 14, 2019, 11:33:19 PM

Meanie