watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Liverpool Preview🎥🛑

Started by Friendsoffulham, March 16, 2019, 12:07:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woolly Mammoth

I have never seen you so depressed, in fact I am so worried about you, I have sent you a get well card to make you feel better. I also had some grapes for you but I confess to munching them as I admired that green wall behind you. The wall is looking very lush and prestine behind you, have you been watering it more lately.
I also note your Fulham Calendar hanging on the wall with Sess on the front page, splendid.
But as for the Liverpool match, well because as you say it all feels so flat, and a lack of expectation. I would not be surprised if we gave them a run for their money, in an entertaining game.
The first 90 plus minutes will be the most important.
Remember the ball never gets tired.
If the players cannot fire themselves up for this one in front of the cameras, then they will never be able to against anyone.
No player will want to be humiliated, pride has to come into it. Glorious defeat is nothing to be ashamed of.
The players have to stand up and be counted, cometh the hour cometh the man.
Not one step back on Sunday Fulham. You owe it to yourselves, your team mates and your supporters.
It's not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.
It's not how tall you are it's how high you jump.
Never Surrender.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

SP

Can't disagree with any of that, just got to get through this miserable season.  Going to football feels more like a trip to the dentist when you know you're having treatment.  I got a call from a Citeh fan in our Mancshester office asking if FFC will do them any favours, by even securing a 0-0 draw.  I don't think he's seen many of our games if he thinks we'll keep a clean sheet.

Onwards & upwards.

Lucav07

The worst attempt at either sarcasm or insult I've ever seen haha. I think that's the 4000th time the wall jokes been used by you haha. Don't be like Ranieri, have some fresh ideas 😉👍
[/quote]

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Lucav07 on March 16, 2019, 12:14:23 PM
The worst attempt at either sarcasm or insult I've ever seen haha. I think that's the 4000th time the wall jokes been used by you haha. Don't be like Ranieri, have some fresh ideas 😉👍
[/quote]

Must be more than 4000 times by now surely. But how many times have I seen that wall, far more than the round number of 4000.
When you have a fresh wall as a background, then I shall freshen up.
Wait until you read my get well card.

Never forget your Roots.

Neil D

Quote from: SP on March 16, 2019, 10:48:35 AM
I got a call from a Citeh fan in our Mancshester office asking if FFC will do them any favours, by even securing a 0-0 draw.  I don't think he's seen many of our games if he thinks we'll keep a clean sheet.

Onwards & upwards.

Nothing would lift this season more than beating Liverpool and helping City win the title.

Lucav07

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on March 16, 2019, 12:19:54 PM

Doubt I'd want anything from you :). Find it a bit sad that you have to try & put a negative on one of the very few positive things for the club at the moment but that's football 👍
[/quote]

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Lucav07 on March 16, 2019, 12:44:24 PM
Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on March 16, 2019, 12:19:54 PM

Doubt I'd want anything from you :). Find it a bit sad that you have to try & put a negative on one of the very few positive things for the club at the moment but that's football 👍
[/quote]
What is the negative ?
I have also sent you a tin of Emulsion Paint for your wall. the colour is called Red With Anger.

Never forget your Roots.

Lucav07

You sir simply need to get a life. Trying to troll successful people is pure jealousy. It's very sad that you attempt to put others down for no reason. All of your snide comments will just make me stronger & continue to bring joy to the majority of Fulham fans who enjoy what I do :-)

[/quote]

filham

Terrible isn't it, not a snowballs chance in hell and we are all so depressed and in agreement on the likely result.

SP

I knew a few 'lifers' who packed it in after the last relegation, I think there's a fair few more who will call it quits at the end of this season.