0 (0%)
Christie
0 (0%)
Kebano
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 255

Voting closed: March 18, 2019, 04:04:23 PM

Friendsoffulham

Who was your FOF MOTM today v Liverpool and why? Let us know below.

AnOldBrownie

Has to be Babel.

I thought Anguissa deserves honorable mention.    He didn't look like he got tired this game.   

If Anguissa can play like that next season he should be able to boss the midfield in the championship.  He's 20 million overpriced...but I'd argue he was one of the two best midfielders out there today.

Tempest

Babel

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Live in Falmouth!

Milo

Ream and Anguissa.

Ream just edges it for always being in position against Salah. Didn't give him many opportunities.

AnOldBrownie

Quote from: Milo on March 17, 2019, 04:39:39 PM
Ream and Anguissa.

Ream just edges it for always being in position against Salah. Didn't give him many opportunities.

What didn't you like about Babel today?  They even moved him to Mitro's spot which lead to Fulham's only goal.

He was the only real offensive threat all game. 

St. Andrews White

Honourable mentions to Ream and Babel - former martialled Salah and latter didn't stop running all game.

But had to be Anguissa for me. Broke up attacks, did the basic really well and was a massive asset for us. Hope he continues like this!

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

The Intertoto might not exist anymore, but that doesn't matter. We'll still win it again.

Milo

Quote from: AnOldBrownie on March 17, 2019, 04:43:36 PM
Quote from: Milo on March 17, 2019, 04:39:39 PM
Ream and Anguissa.

What didn't you like about Babel today?  They even moved him to Mitro's spot which lead to Fulham's only goal.

He was the only real offensive threat all game. 

I missed the first half! So didn't see as much of him. I've been a big fan of Babel's this season after turning my nose up at this signing in January.

He is always very tidy and retains possession well.

Mince n Tatties

From myself and the guy sat next to me today,easy decision.... Joe Bryan.

davew

Babel for me, though the first time I have considered voting for Anguissa, he had a much better game today, still not the finished article though but would be an asset in the championship.
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Deeping_white

Either Bryan or Anguissa, I personally went for Bryan as he had Salah in his pocket but can see why Anguissa would get it as he showed what we wanted to see when we bought him

bobby01

Hard call this week, Anguissa,Seri, looked good together, best I have seen Bryan and Babel play, but I went for Ayite for the sheer amount of effort the lad put in covering TFM and getting forward. Makes a massive difference to that R H side.
Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.

Skatzoffc

Bryan.
Babel, Cairney and Anguissa all good today also.

Fosu-Mensa had his best game for us today imo.
Siblings, let us not be down on it.
One total catastrophe like this...is just the beginning !

Matt10

Lots to choose from. Babel was our only threat in the attack. He took the game to Liverpool, honestly, so I'll pick him. However, Ream and Chambers were solid, not to mention Bryan and TFM. I really can't pick anyone who did anything wrong. My only concern was, and it is surprising to say this, but Mitro struggled. I think it was more so the good coverage from VVD and Matip though. Mitro was lazy a couple times as well though with the offsides, but he definitely tried to make a difference.

Good performance overall. Unfortunate that Rico's lack of confidence in catching the ball cost us. Hope he can regain it back and the coaches can work their magic with him. That, or maybe it's Fabri's 2nd try time.

Luka

Babel for me.
Looked a threat all game, was PL quality all the 90, put a proper shift in and scored our goal.

davew

Quote from: Matt10 on March 17, 2019, 06:24:34 PM
Lots to choose from. Babel was our only threat in the attack. He took the game to Liverpool, honestly, so I'll pick him. However, Ream and Chambers were solid, not to mention Bryan and TFM. I really can't pick anyone who did anything wrong. My only concern was, and it is surprising to say this, but Mitro struggled. I think it was more so the good coverage from VVD and Matip though. Mitro was lazy a couple times as well though with the offsides, but he definitely tried to make a difference.

Good performance overall. Unfortunate that Rico's lack of confidence in catching the ball cost us. Hope he can regain it back and the coaches can work their magic with him. That, or maybe it's Fabri's 2nd try time.
I really thought you would have voted for Anguissa today, but pleased you agreed with me on babel.
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

filham

A hard call but I think it goes to Babel but I have to say that our usual favourites Cairney and Mitrovic were not in the running today. 

Neil D

Babel impressed me - especially in the first half when he repeatedly ran at the Liverpool defence.  He has a surprising turn of pace for a 32 year old.  Anguissa was good too but he is very one-footed - a mirror image of Cairney really.

@jolslover

STH H3

Carborundum

Bryan.  Was marking Salah and did a great job.

Anguissa did fine, but he's still too tentative.  The good news is that football's  a confidence game and his is on the rise.  He can play.

Matt10

Quote from: davew on March 17, 2019, 06:59:34 PM
Quote from: Matt10 on March 17, 2019, 06:24:34 PM

I really thought you would have voted for Anguissa today, but pleased you agreed with me on babel.

He had his best performance in a Fulham shirt, but that's not enough to get MOTM as Babel stood out more for me. It's good to see Anguissa get the votes though. He's an investment that was made and any sign of that being validated is presented with those kind of performances. He still had moments in which he fell behind a bit, but his long stride and reading of the game allowed him to end up in the right spots. Looking forward to his development!