News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Bit Of Fun(As we have no game this weekend)

Started by Mince n Tatties, March 23, 2019, 09:42:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mince n Tatties

Who do you or someone in your family resemble, Singer/Actor/Politician/Celebrity,be truthful now..lol
My brother and I look like the late Adam Faith,more so my brother in size as well,as I'm taller.
In fact Mike and Mr Faith could easily be twins.👬

Twig

A good few years back I was mistaken for Ian Botham on more than one occasion.

Holders

I've been told that I look like Paul Merton.

A friend is a spitting image of Pierluigi Collina and I told him that he could make money doing Collinagrams.

A bloke at work lived in Huntingdon and got stopped on the street as people thought he was John Major.

Not quite the same, but when they were looking for candidates to stand as mayor of London (when Livingstone got in), I told a friend that he should stand and would be certain to win. "Why's that then?". "Well, DICK, what's your surname?". He didn't stand because he said he didn't have a cat.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

Woolly Mammoth

I have often been mistaken for looking like a fool.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

bog

It was often commented that I resembled Ricky Villa in his prime...until I had a ball at my feet.    :022:

092.gif

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: bog on March 23, 2019, 10:31:56 AM
It was often commented that I resembled Ricky Villa in his prime...until I had a ball at my feet.    :022:

092.gif

lol.

BigbadBillyMcKinley

My dad (New Kid on the Block) is the spit of Sean Lock. Like, you'd think they were brothers....
Everything is difficult before it's easy!

Steeeeeeeeeed

I look like Adolf Hitler. It's a bit unfortunate, but there ya go

hovewhite

Southcoastffc

A long time ago, a girl called Lindsay who was a Derby supporter, told me I looked like Colin Todd. It was a good time.......😉
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Logicalman

In the late 70's I was taking a train from Bournemouth to Southampton when some guy said to me "Hows Mick doing?" 
Totally perplexed I asked him what he was on about and he said he was asking after Mick Channon, who was out injured at the time (apparently).

I guess he was shocked when I told him I didn't have the faintest as I was a Fulham supporter. It was only then he told me I was a spitting for Steve Williams - one of the Southampton players at the time - (same age it seems), who I still hadn't heard of!  :005:
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

George Clooney and/or Bob Hoskins
You make your minds
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

Shropshire Lad

I was standing in the chip shop when the guy behind me tapped me on the shoulder and asked if I opened many fetes. No I said but why? Apparently I looked like Jean Luc Picard. aka Patrick Stewart.

The Old Count

Obviously I look like a member of the aristocracy because I often hear people saying about me, 'look at that old count'.

flyingfish

Quote from: The Old Count on March 23, 2019, 05:18:22 PM
Obviously I look like a member of the aristocracy because I often hear people saying about me, 'look at that old count'.

'People seem to know I'm from Kent. I hear them mutter it as they pass'

Bob monkhouse.

filham

When I was younger people said I looked liked Santana the Spanish tennis player but quickly added any resemblance completely disappeared when I got on a tennis court.

Woolly Mammoth

When I was born, they said I looked like Winston Churchill.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.