more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Just got back

Started by Peabody, March 17, 2019, 05:34:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

toshes mate

Quote from: grandad on March 18, 2019, 08:47:08 AM
It was not a training session. In the second half they were running scared. The pen was very harsh. At every corner & set piece you see far worse shirt tugging, pulling, pushing & obstruction which are rarely punished. Mane should have been carded for over reaction for which was just a brush of the hand. But hey, it´s what the "big" clubs get every week.
Concur with you now I have seen a replay of the Rico v Mane wrestle which was a case of who was the better choreographed performer in the opinion of the referee.  It was a penalty but consistency would say that there would be a penalty at almost every set piece involving the penalty area.  As you say no worse than defenders normally do but picked up by the referee because it was the player wearing a different colour shirt ..... and Mane reacted as if he had been clobbered.....

SuffolkWhite

It was a better performance and there was more commitment than the Leicester debacle, but you give the Ref an opportunity to give a pen for any top 6 team and they will! Even at 1-1 I knew we would still lose because that's the season we are having and that's how it goes when you are relegated as you wont get many decisions in your favour from officials and you will have no luck. But it was better and hopefully some of these well paid players will commit to the cause and gets some results soon in prep for the Championship.

Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

chrisburt13

Quote from: davew on March 17, 2019, 07:02:38 PM
Quote from: filham on March 17, 2019, 06:54:24 PM
Not at all bad, much better than I expected, Liverpool clearly the better side but we gave them a run for their money.

Parker yet to get a point but with our performances against Chelsea and Liverpool he is accumulating a few brownie points. hope they will count for something when considering him for the job next season.
Yeah Parker has got a 100% record so far, we need to wait and see what happens when we play some of the winnable games, are there any left?

Can you stop being so negative? I've browsed through a few different subjects this morning, and all I've seen from you is negative comments, try being optimistic, and not shutting down people's opinions.

We have reasons to be optimistic, something we've not had all season long. I believe in the team again, and you should give it a try too.. 

SP

Good to see the players acknowledge the crowd at the final whistle.  Bumped into Stefjo on the way out & he's looking fit & well.

KJS

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on March 17, 2019, 05:41:35 PM
Still on train home,a little better but think it was mainly their game in Munich catching up with them,late on.
The new manager bounce hasn't worked for us.

:doh: :doh: :doh: