more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

FST Notes from March Meeting with FFC

Started by Friendsoffulham, March 21, 2019, 09:05:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hovewhite

Quote from: Cottage Industry on March 23, 2019, 07:51:56 AM
On the question of management I have been impressed by Scott Parkers performance and also with the appointment of Matt Wells. The two gel and I for one would be quite happy to have Two Young managers in charge next season no matter what  league we are in. Why pursue managers that have been on the merry go round for years. We have seen that happen too many times in recently. Now we have a chance to appoint two young capable professionals and they appear to have the backing of the players by their performances. Take the example of the Liverpool game.
likewise agree with you 100% novices yes but great potential,the question is will the Khan's stick or twist?

Arthur

Quote from: Friendsoffulham on March 21, 2019, 09:05:11 PM
In response to widely commented on criticism of the Club's recruitment, TK said no-one has done more analysis of the struggle of this season...

It's a shame that the meeting didn't yield more information about this analysis: how is it being undertaken and what insight it has afforded.

This, however, might be something that has come out of it:

Quote from: Friendsoffulham on March 21, 2019, 09:05:11 PM
...the Club's aim is to keep the rest of the current squad intact even if Fulham are relegated. Partly, this is to have a stronger core squad in place and be less reliant on the loan system.

I'm only guessing but might the other part of the thinking behind this be to maximise our potential summer spending budget without breaching FFP? (This having said, if we sell Ryan, his entire fee would be available to reinvest as best as I can make out.)

If we are to be competing at the top end of the Championship next season, this seems a good strategy with which to start the process.