watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Excellent Eng performance last night

Started by Slaphead in Qatar, March 23, 2019, 10:02:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slaphead in Qatar

Gareth has the core of the World Cup team but he's also added a few new guys who have come in and played well.

Chillwell is very good,
Sancho was a bit hit and miss but looks promising and great assist for the first goal
Hudson odoi looked very good when he came on.

It's also noticeable when they interview the players afterwards they don't seem to have any egos in the team now. They all seem like down to earth lads who are actually excited about playing for England.

That semi final last year was not just a flash in the pan I think. England will keep on doing well with this squad in the next few years

Woolly Mammoth

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 Yes indeed, England are performing well at all levels, and this is reflected in our performances and results.
Two 18 year olds in the team last night, shows how well our youth are coming through, and it is a very young team developing. 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Milo

Reminder Declan Rice had an FFC trial a few years ago.

Also, Babel played well for Holland last night.

bog

Quote from: Milo on March 23, 2019, 10:15:41 AM
Reminder Declan Rice had an FFC trial a few years ago.

Also, Babel played well for Holland last night.

Did T Khan turn Declan Rice down?

bog

It was a very promising display. We have sat through some dire games followed by the line that 'there is no easy game in international football' as we faffed about. Gareth was not my choice but he is shutting me right up. As my wife says long may he do this.

092.gif   

SP

Lovely finish by Kalas for the 5th goal, we should've played him up front.

Jims Dentist

It was really good to see Glen Hoddle well and back in the commentry  again.

filham

A good performance by England and now another game tonight, lets hope we get more of the same.

ALG01

It was a reasonable performance against a poor opposition.
Until the first goal i thought the play a bit pedestrian and obvious.
These games are hard to judge but 5 0 is 5 0 and I hope we can keep doing it.

fulhamben

Quote from: ALG01 on March 25, 2019, 02:53:50 PM
It was a reasonable performance against a poor opposition.
Until the first goal i thought the play a bit pedestrian and obvious.
These games are hard to judge but 5 0 is 5 0 and I hope we can keep doing it.
poor opposition? They are the highest ranked team other than us in our group and came out of pot 2. We made them look poor
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

filham

Wow, five more goals and another good performance for a young looking England team, when is their next match.

Colton F.C.

It will be against Ryan Babel's 'Netherlands" in June.  European Nations semi-final.

Woolly Mammoth

Very encouraging performance from a very young England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 team.

Never forget your Roots.

copthornemike

1. Let us hope the FFC recruitment team note that much of the current national team and the top Premiership teams have very quick and mobile players out wide in attack and defence!

2. Recruit such players earlier than 48 hours before the transfer window closes.

filham

Quote from: copthornemike on March 26, 2019, 10:39:11 AM
1. Let us hope the FFC recruitment team note that much of the current national team and the top Premiership teams have very quick and mobile players out wide in attack and defence!

2. Recruit such players earlier than 48 hours before the transfer window closes.
Perhaps Parker should have a notice in his office that reads "SPEED IS OF THE ESSENCE"

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: filham on March 26, 2019, 11:08:14 AM
Quote from: copthornemike on March 26, 2019, 10:39:11 AM

Perhaps Parker should have a notice in his office that reads "SPEED IS OF THE ESSENCE"

SPEED IS OF THE ESSENCE should also be in Tony Khans office.

Also in Scott Parker's office :-

"THE BALL NEVER GETS TIRED"
" THE FIRST 90 MINUTES ARE THE MOST IMPORTANT".
" ITS NOT THE MAN IN THE FIGHT, ITS THE FIGHT IN THE MAN."
"ITS NOT HOW TALL YOU ARE, ITS HOW HIGH YOU JUMP ".

Never forget your Roots.