Fulham win
20 (25.6%)
Draw
5 (6.4%)
Man City win
53 (67.9%)

Total Members Voted: 78

BigbadBillyMcKinley

Everything is difficult before it's easy!

Grumpy Worthing White

I see an Innings and 250 Runs defeat for us  093.gif  092.gif

Forever Fulham

Jem

0-5 unless Mitro's on fire in which case 1-5. Naturally I hope I am wrong.
"When you're in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, 'Damn, that was fun'."
― Groucho Marx

Milo

Fernhurst

Quote from: Luka on March 25, 2019, 07:27:06 PM
Got a feeling this will be closer than I originally thought a few weeks back.
1-4

I'll go for the same and FFC secure their 8th loss on the trot.
No matter, will always love FFC and will be at The Cottage for the last home match...... tickets arrived today.
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

SP

More pain & an even bigger following of away fans in the home areas.  On the plus side, more players will applaud us at the end of the game as we bond with our new heroes after the 8th successive defeat.

ScalleysDad

Quote from: SP on March 28, 2019, 06:01:09 PM
More pain & an even bigger following of away fans in the home areas.  On the plus side, more players will applaud us at the end of the game as we bond with our new heroes after the 8th successive defeat.

Alas probably right on the first two counts, a busy day for the more robust stewards perhaps. The plus side of players showing a bit more spirit was an impossible dream only a few weeks ago so progress of sorts. As somebody has pointed out we could be bottom at the end of this weekend but the season is summed up when we hang our hats on the players putting a shift in and acknowledging the fans.
Blimey.

The Old Count

1 - 1.  And if I'm right I expect free pints in Wetherspoons before the Newcastle game.

gurru991

I think a Fulham win is a possibility here. Man City can be got at if you go them a bit.

Jem

Quote from: The Old Count on March 29, 2019, 10:20:01 AM
1 - 1.  And if I'm right I expect free pints in Wetherspoons before the Newcastle game.
Well I got the result right so looks like we will be alternating  082.gif
"When you're in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, 'Damn, that was fun'."
― Groucho Marx