more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Right back for Saturday

Started by filham, March 27, 2019, 07:42:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wingnut

Quote from: Dodger53 on March 28, 2019, 09:53:43 AM
I'd probably go Christie as I think he should get 1 more game to prove he isnt even good enough for the first team neaxt year.

How would that prove that he isn't good enough to play in the Championship next season?
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

ffcwickford

The pictures of training on the website showed Marlon Fossey back - can't say I would be that shocked to see him on the right and S.Sessegnon at Centre Back!

Sting of the North

Quote from: ffcwickford on March 29, 2019, 07:22:10 PM
The pictures of training on the website showed Marlon Fossey back - can't say I would be that shocked to see him on the right and S.Sessegnon at Centre Back!

I don't like to overuse words such as "shocked", but I would be very surprised if SP decided to throw in two extremely unproven youngsters against one (if not the) best attacking team(s) in the world. Seems like the completely wrong game to do this. In my opinion.

Matt10

TFM had a good game against Liverpool, so not sure why he wouldn't start. Think it's between he and Christie though.