D
16 (59.3%)
E
11 (40.7%)

Total Members Voted: 27

CorkedHat

Quote from: chez on October 25, 2010, 05:19:33 PM
:wine: oh yes love this one, oh and this one  :tom:

and i have voted B, C and E.... E because that would have  to drive everyone mad seeing that day in and day out.
Favourite one has to be C... reminds me of Fat Fred dancing  :yay:

It reminds me of Fred doing something but it ain't dancing :yay:
What we do for others will live on. What we do for ourselves will die with us

WhiteJC

Quote from: HatterDon on October 25, 2010, 08:33:56 PM
I like the dancing banana. It was used quite heavily on FulhamUSA.com as in "Zamora's goal warrants FOUR dancing bananas."

But here's the REAL thing: If Tom and Airfix get their own smilies, what about our own HatterDon?

Hmmm, is the guy quaffing red wine or Frog of Two Names? If so, then I really want one of my own.

just for you HD....
:HD:

CorkedHat

We Aussies are wondering when we are going to get something uniquely Australian and be nice please

Tom

I like the dancing banana. It was used quite heavily on FulhamUSA.com as in "Zamora's goal warrants FOUR dancing bananas."

But here's the REAL thing: If Tom and Airfix get their own smilies, what about our own HatterDon?

Hmmm, is the guy quaffing red wine or Frog of Two Names? If so, then I really want one of my own.
Don, I love having my own WTF smilie! I feel honored.   :tom:
Fulham for life!

WhiteJC

Quote from: CorkedHat on October 26, 2010, 08:15:16 AM
We Aussies are wondering when we are going to get something uniquely Australian and be nice please

a bit thin on the ground, this is what I've found...

CorkedHat

Quote from: WhiteJC on October 26, 2010, 08:32:54 AM

a bit thin on the ground, this is what I've found...

The clapping Kangaroo does it for me but I'll let GCW, Michael, Hazey and anyone else from the Antipodes have their say. There is nothing worse than a kangaroo with the clap

WhiteJC

Nick the Swede

I'll just keep juggling me meatballs whilst you guys vote!

-"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups"

CorkedHat

CorkedHat

Quote from: Nick the Swede on October 26, 2010, 09:51:54 AM

I'll just keep juggling me meatballs whilst you guys vote!

I used to go out with a Danish girl and the only bloody thing she could cook were frikadellas. Do Scandinavians know how to cook anything except meat balls?

Nick the Swede

Quote from: CorkedHat on October 26, 2010, 10:01:27 AM
I used to go out with a Danish girl and the only bloody thing she could cook were frikadellas. Do Scandinavians know how to cook anything except meat balls?

Well, as quite a few of the top chefs in the world are Scandinavians I have to say yes I guess  :wink:

Frikadellas are however not the same thing as meatballs (at least not over here). We have quite a varied cousine really, but we do have a number of dishes that not normally goes down well with tourists/visitors/immigrants. 

One thing that really differs between us and the Danes are the fact that they have booze on the breakfast buffé. Not a bad thing, or is it?
-"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups"

finnster01

Quote from: Nick the Swede on October 26, 2010, 10:09:01 AM
Quote from: CorkedHat on October 26, 2010, 10:01:27 AM

Well, as quite a few of the top chefs in the world are Scandinavians I have to say yes I guess  :wink:

Frikadellas are however not the same thing as meatballs (at least not over here). We have quite a varied cousine really, but we do have a number of dishes that not normally goes down well with tourists/visitors/immigrants. 

One thing that really differs between us and the Danes are the fact that they have booze on the breakfast buffé. Not a bad thing, or is it?
Mr Nick,
You are spot on there mate. Last time I visited Copenhagen I had a very wet and raunchy night out on town followed by the hangover from hell. It was so bad I couldn't stay in bed so I stumbled down to breakfast only to find a bottle of Aquavit and a Bottle of Vodka standing  rather tastefully at the side of the buffet :Sparkyticus: First I thought that they were there for decoration purposes, and if not, surely I would have to pay extra. But I thought what the hell and had a go.

A few repair rounds later, and the Finnster was back in shape, feeling no pain, and ready to solve all the world's problems.  :yay:

If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

HatterDon

Quote from: WhiteJC on October 26, 2010, 08:06:51 AM

just for you HD....
:HD:

To quote Freddie [of and the Dreamers], I like it!

Thanks. See how it scares the bunny away?
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Airfix

Airfix

¿ʍou ɹǝʇʇǝq lǝǝɟ 'ǝɹǝɥʇ

LBNo11

˙˙˙uoıʇɐnʇıs ǝɥʇ ƃuıɹoʇıuoɯ ʇou ɯ,ı ʞuıɥʇ ʇ,uop `uʍop ǝpısdn sıɥʇ uǝʇʇıɹʍ ǝʌɐɥ noʎ ǝsnɐɔǝq ʇsnɾ˙˙˙
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

FatFreddysCat