watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Jokanovic/Murphy dream team

Started by ffcwickford, April 06, 2019, 08:18:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ffcwickford

Given that Danny Murphy has all his coaching badges and is absolutely wasted on MOTD, still lives in our area (I believe) could he and Slavisa be our dream team in the Championship. Danny has a relationship already with the Khans and as far as I know that hasn't been sullied in anyway.

I am sure Spurs would take back Scott and Matt and elevate them to be their U23 coaches - they could also take back a message to that nice Mr Levy, if you want Ryan forget it, other clubs will pay a lower fee with much bigger add-ons than you will be able to!

BigbadBillyMcKinley

I think it's time people moved away from the idea of Slav. He won't come back.
He wasn't treated amazingly well and he was sacked. Would you return to a job like that??
Everything is difficult before it's easy!

hovewhite

Quote from: BigbadBillyMcKinley on April 06, 2019, 08:24:28 AM
I think it's time people moved away from the idea of Slav. He won't come back.
He wasn't treated amazingly well and he was sacked. Would you return to a job like that??
no,not even in the crazy world of football.

filham

I tend to agree that we have to forget all about Jocanovic but that is not going to happen until we find someone who is better and at the moment there is no one in sight.

7787fulham

For me there isn't a better option available right now. He has the quality to get us back up and mitro may stay if he comes back. I think the only way he comes back is if Tony Khan goes and he gets control over transfers as let's face it that's why he got the sack as the owners son spent a fortune and he had to crowbar them in when they clearly weren't up for it, I find it hard to believe that he agreed to many of those signings.

RaySmith

Is Danny Murphy a potential manager?

Could he be involved with Fulham in some way? A coach maybe?

bog

I would go with that duo.  :54:

092.gif

gezkc

I'd love to see the two of them back at Fulham but SJ strikes me as being a proud man so I can't see him coming back to us after how he was treated.
In hindsight, it was a big mistake sacking him.

bill taylors apprentice

It was a mistake sacking him but that boats sailed and its time to move on.
I don't think Murphy fits the profile the Khans are looking for i.e. He voices strong opinions!

bog

Quote from: bill taylors apprentice on April 07, 2019, 10:08:51 AM
It was a mistake sacking him but that boats sailed and its time to move on.
I don't think Murphy fits the profile the Khans are looking for i.e. He voices strong opinions!

That's what makes the future rather worrying!   :016:

092.gif

toshes mate

I have always admired Danny Murphy, and my approvals of Jokanovic have been recorded from his first pre-season. 

A good professional coach needs a charismatic DoF, someone who can manage players without them realising they are being managed, both those who belong at the Club, and those thinking about belonging.  A charismatic person in charge of football at FFC would do wonders, but please don't ask me a for a shortlist because they are not in plentiful supply.

bill taylors apprentice

Apart from Mr Jokanovic's time at the club the chemistry between the coaching staff and the players has been lacking since Uncle Roy left.

Don't get me started on the chemistry between the board and the playing staff!