A In (with no change to recruitment)
1 (1.6%)
B In but alongside another experienced DOF
28 (45.9%)
C Out
32 (52.5%)

Total Members Voted: 61

Nero

B get a good DOF in to tell what him a crap job Talbot and Sons are doing with the scouting that has approved these players, 

The Rock

C - Please go join stats boy Craig Kline wherever he is and run along now...

ALG01

The money is irrelevant if TKis anywhere near spending it.
I am being as kind and honest as i can, he is worse than hopeless.
Having such a poor person remain in situ sends shock waves through the club. It says abject repeating failure is acceptable, it is a recipe for total disaster. And that is being kind.
I cannot imagine how anyone can believe otherwise, it is just not credible.
If he was not his fathers son he wouldnot have got the job nor kept it. His dad is the only reason he remains at the club and even he must know the time is up.

bill taylors apprentice

Its a C from me!

His enthusiasm and the family connection should be an asset in many areas of the club, just not making the final decisions on recruitment!

Statto

Quote from: Oakeshott on April 12, 2019, 04:24:58 PM
The point is, what would one wish for in a hypothetical situation. Surely no reason to retain his service at any level as there is no evidence he has any relevant competence.

The question one needs to reflect upon for the purpose of this hypothetical poll is, assuming they had no knowledge of his family wealth and therefore no hope however distant of financial support, can one envisage any professional football club in the UK appointing him, in open competition, to any paid role above the level of match day attendant?

Spot on

Twig

Sorry but as a DoF he should go now.  He can have a different role at the club but please keep him away from footballing matters, the man is a know nothing.

Woolly Mammoth

TK is our weakest link, and should be sent back home, before he does any further damage. He is neither Qualified or suitable, he should have been sent packing when his best mate the odious C K was told to sling his hook.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.