more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Check The Riverside Stand Today.

Started by Mince n Tatties, April 13, 2019, 06:30:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on April 14, 2019, 06:45:26 AM
There's more chance of Woolly and Hilda taking over than the sour faced one...💁💁💁💁💁

Funnily enough I did ask Hilda if she fancied given it a go as my side kick.
But she admitted she has lost interest since they bought her a new China teapot.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

bobbo

Quote from: Fulham76 on April 13, 2019, 10:54:27 PM
Probably the most successful manager there's ever been. Champions league, premier league, Spanish & Italian titles, as well as all the cup success.

It wouldn't happen but are people really suggesting they wouldn't want him managing Fulham???
Yeah but all that comes with a filthy attitude, I honestly think I would no go if he became our manager, just feel I wouldn't want to be associated with him at all.
1975 just leaving home full of hope

Berserker

Mourinho wouldn't come to Fulham as manager end if. Just because he wanted to watch a game of football and doesn't feel comfortable going to Chelsea, doesn't mean he woukd ever in a month of Sundays come to Fulham FC to manage

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

General

I was actually thinking of putting on a rare bet for Jose Mourinho to at some point in his career become Fulham manager. He's long had a close and genuine interest and affinity to the club from the very first season he was at Chelsea and we were under Coleman. That was developed time and time again over the years and enhanced by his son playing at the club and him visiting a lot as a result. I think there's something that just fits for him here, don't know what or why, but I think it's the perfect club for him where he's at right now where he's perhaps grown disillusioned with the critique of being a manager at a top club and the game, having achieved so much but obviously struggled in the last few years.

I think Fulham has, despite the Khan's uselessness, a very good reputation amongst managers and players as being a family run/values based club and I think Jose would be the perfect guy for us.. plus I actually think trying the championship would be an interesting challenge for him.

If he did come in, and the Khan's could figure out the money side, we could keep quite a few players at the club and perhaps jump straight back up. I'd love it if we became Jose Mourinho's ultimate project.. A la Arsene at Arsenal, or the growth we've seen with Tottenham over the last two decades - new stadium etc.

Whilst I loved Tigana and Slav's styled of play, let's not kid ourselves - you'd take wins more often then we've seen and are used to in most situations.