more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Jermaine Jenas

Started by sunburywhite, April 21, 2019, 10:47:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sunburywhite

Know nothing presenter

Said last night Fulham have been changing their goalkeeper every week whereas RIco has played the last 28 games on the trot starting with Bournemouth in late October

Do your homework you overpaid numpty
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

Mince n Tatties

filham

How can she possibly get something like that so wrong, she doesn't know the difference between our keepers and our managers.

Jamie88

Yes I noticed that, and that was basically the only thing they mentioned after our match

gang

No more Jenas, the one good point about relegation

MikeTheCubed

To be fair his mind is about 6 months behind everyone else's.

gang

Quote from: MikeTheCubed on April 21, 2019, 12:33:15 PM
To be fair his mind is about 6 months behind everyone else's.

That's good, by then we might be nearly promoted.

KJS

The Rational Fan

So many pundits talking about Fulham with no idea at all, it seems unfair to single out Jenas as a complete idiot with mentioning all the others.

Andy S

Barrett487

Jenas is a typical 'wannabee', he says things for effect rather than perspective. In 10 years time he may sound sensible.

JoelH5

I was there, standing in the Putney end

Milo

Just listened to MOTD. What an utterly meaningless analysis from Jenas. Barely comprehensible and just incorrect.

Nick Bateman

Don't be too hard on the lad, he's still smarting from being evicted from The Jacksons....
Nick Bateman "knows his footie"

ALG01

I can't understand how presenters on programmes are not at least briefed.
This was not just a stupid thing for him to say but he said it with such authority that you could have been forgiven  for believing him.

Personally i think he is their because he looks nice and pronounces all the letters.

hovewhite

The Rational Fan

I cannot believe how bad the "premier league football pundits" are in their analysis of Fulham compared to the "Championship football pundits".

I hate how pundits just throw the 100m figure around without any real analysis as if spending 100m on a team and getting relegated has never happened before. When Stoke team last year cost more than us (spent over 5 years) and got relegated. The other analysis that annoys me is if a player brilliant elsewhere and plays terrible in the premier league then he is obviously not premier league standard. Using that logic Frank Lampard wasn't good enough for international football, which is stupid.