News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Old Sod's Army-Ole on Football Focus for once.

Started by bog, April 20, 2019, 01:14:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bog

For the umpteenth time OGS was interviewed on Football focus and the Man Ure squad talked about by them pundits. Just what is up with the BBC and United? God forbid a week goes by without the spotlight on the club.   :031: The only point of interest was the names of the 7 foreigners who have gained promotion to the Premier
League. Well we supplied two....

092.gif 

Lighthouse

I remember buying football magazines as a kid because at least it had news and views about more than just the top clubs. But even Sam Leitch's Football Previews on the BBC were better than the program we have today. Liverpool, Manchester and then the odd mention of Spuds and Arsenal and Chelscum. Other than that you would never know football was bigger than a few clubs.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

bog

Quote from: Lighthouse on April 20, 2019, 01:20:40 PM
I remember buying football magazines as a kid because at least it had news and views about more than just the top clubs. But even Sam Leitch's Football Previews on the BBC were better than the program we have today. Liverpool, Manchester and then the odd mention of Spuds and Arsenal and Chelscum. Other than that you would never know football was bigger than a few clubs.

Exactly. The team of the moment as far as I am concerned is Ajax. I could have put up with 30 minutes about the team they have right now.   :54: