watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Everton 4 ManU 0 ...... so far

Started by Fernhurst, April 21, 2019, 02:55:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fernhurst

See what happens when you permanently  appoint a caretaker.

The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

Slaphead in Qatar

Very hasty of Man U to give ole a perm contract. Fulham take note - wait till the end of the season and weigh up your options.

Mince n Tatties

Like I've said before their childish overpaid players downed tools and stopped playing for Jose,as soon as Ole came in it changed.
Now he's had a go at them a couple of times,they doing same to him...Sanchez £350,000 a week he ain't worth £3 grand a week...Selfish bast***s

AnOldBrownie

Quote from: Slaphead in Qatar on April 21, 2019, 03:01:16 PM
Very hasty of Man U to give ole a perm contract. Fulham take note - wait till the end of the season and weigh up your options.

While I agree with waiting...let's not paper over the fact that Fulham's team (Scott Parkers team) did a damn good job beating this same Everton squad 2-0 a week ago.   And it wasn't because Everton were having an off day.   

Maybe United were having an off day today.

Scott Parker IN.  At the end of the season though.  :003:

Cambridge Pete

Does this make us better than Utd? :wow: :yay:  Any new appointment is a risk be it a player or a manager. We need to be laying the foundations for next season asap. Parker knows the club and has said that he has held talks about new players. Lets see what Mr Khan decides and continue to give our support

Fernhurst

I have every respect for those who feel it would be to the detriment of our club if we took another plunge in the Managment market and appoint one of the usual previously sacked faces.
Long ago Arsenal swooped for Wenger.
If we scour the world and still arrive back at Scott Parker I would be content and would cross my fingers for him.
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.