News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham players convinced Scott Parker will land permanent job after back-to-back

Started by Allestree andy, April 24, 2019, 02:49:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aaronmcguigan

Scott has improved us but it's impossible to see whether that's down to the pressure being off the guys, whether it's actually just down to Stuart Gray, or if the players are playing better to gain a new contract elsewhere, putting themselves in the shop window so to speak.

junior white

Talksport had an interview with Scott today, one of the things he said was I talk to the owners a lot and we have had talks about plans for next season but at no time have we discussed my future. Went on to say no matter what happens he will leave the club in a better place than when he took over

..FOF..

Quote from: junior white on April 26, 2019, 12:05:22 PM
Talksport had an interview with Scott today, one of the things he said was I talk to the owners a lot and we have had talks about plans for next season but at no time have we discussed my future. Went on to say no matter what happens he will leave the club in a better place than when he took over

Shouldn't it be the other way round?

Discuss his future first mostly and then work together for the plans of next season?

Bracken White

We would be back to the Ranieri-syndrome to bring in a 'name' for next season, which would totally disrupt whats being built. The present Team Management is working - Parker's grit & will to win, the experience of Gray + Wells who works with, & embraces Parker's techniques. We are seeing performances more akin to Jokanovic, which is both pleasing and satisfying after what's been served up previously.
Hoping that our improvement continues this afternoon with a good footballing display against a no frills side fighting for their lives.
If it does, it'll be very difficult not to reward our Management Team with permanent contracts.

Stay Fulhamish ~ stay unique

Nero

Quote from: ..FOF.. on April 26, 2019, 09:26:50 PM

Discuss his future first mostly and then work together for the plans of next season?

But if we did that we wont sign any players again until deadline day

..FOF..

Quote from: Nero on April 27, 2019, 11:44:41 AM
Quote from: ..FOF.. on April 26, 2019, 09:26:50 PM

But if we did that we wont sign any players again until deadline day

You mean getting confirmation of Parker or anyone else as the coach ASAP will cause deadline day transfer panic?

I thought delaying the coach's future commitment is the one that will cause the domino effect of delayed planning, no?