watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Summer Transfer Gossip.

Started by Mince n Tatties, April 28, 2019, 08:26:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

junior white

Rumour is from Tom Barclay (sun football writer) on twitter is Knockeart's likely move to Fulham will be a one year loan deal and then a 10 million transfer

river phoenix

Quote from: supersimmo123 on July 19, 2019, 07:55:30 PM
Was just passing on info from the chap who has given me many snippets. I text him just now asking what has changed, nothing back yet!. He always says to me don't quote me or tell anyone, I can see why!. Knockaert was playing golf in Surrey yesterday at Old Oak golf club apparently.

All ITK info are appreciated, just keep it up.

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: junior white on July 19, 2019, 08:41:43 PM
Rumour is from Tom Barclay (sun football writer) on twitter is Knockeart's likely move to Fulham will be a one year loan deal and then a 10 million transfer

Another loan???

DevonFFC

Quote from: humussapiens on July 19, 2019, 08:47:02 PM
https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/bristol-city-boss-lee-johnson-issues-update-on-24-y-os-future/

No offers yet for O'Dowda...

As some one else stated I think this was a bluff to get knockhaert deal through and negotiate contract terms.

Didn't realise he is in final year of contact so potentially a cheeky levy type offer may tempt them

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on July 19, 2019, 08:39:50 PM
Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on July 19, 2019, 08:27:52 PM
Quote from: Mince n Tatties on July 19, 2019, 08:04:01 PM
I did say something was happening today apart from me getting a packet of liquorice allsorts. :005:

Are you in your Hammock in the third Bush on the right as you proceed into MP.

I'm in shed crying.
Wife pinched all the pink coconut ones with the
Liquorice in middle.😤

Your heading for a breakdown, have you had your car serviced recently ?
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on July 19, 2019, 08:57:08 PM
I did say something was happening today apart from me getting a packet of liquorice allsorts. :005:

I'm in shed crying.
Liquorice in middle.😤

Your heading for a breakdown, have you had your car serviced recently ?

My 19th nervous one.

Tabby

Tottenham have started planning the medical for Ryan Sess according to football insider.

DevonFFC

Quote from: Tabby on July 20, 2019, 11:33:15 AM
Tottenham have started planning the medical for Ryan Sess according to football insider.

Good now pay us what we want and be gone, dragged on long enough.

JoelH5

Quote from: DevonFFC on July 20, 2019, 11:40:37 AM
Quote from: Tabby on July 20, 2019, 11:33:15 AM

Good now pay us what we want and be gone, dragged on long enough.

We must have agreed a deal or we wouldn't be allowing him to have a medical. He's still under contract. If this rumour is true.
I was there, standing in the Putney end

filham

I'm in shed crying.
Liquorice in middle.😤
There are certain things that it is important to include in a marriage contract, being free to attend Fulham matches is the obvious priority but this needs to be closely followed by first choice on your favourite type of liquorice allsort.

Texas White

Liverpool also setting up a medical for Ryan. Sounds like TK is on fire.

Ok I misread the comment. I see it Spurs. Should wake up before I post. Early doors here.

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: filham on July 20, 2019, 12:08:24 PM

I'm in shed crying.
Liquorice in middle.😤
There are certain things that it is important to include in a marriage contract, being free to attend Fulham matches is the obvious priority but this needs to be closely followed by first choice on your favourite type of liquorice allsort.

Definitely grounds for divorce.😋

DevonFFC

Fulham set to confirm the signing of Brighton winger Anthony Knockaert later today after agreeing personal terms and passing his medical. #ffc #BHAFC

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: DevonFFC on July 20, 2019, 03:53:58 PM
Fulham set to confirm the signing of Brighton winger Anthony Knockaert later today after agreeing personal terms and passing his medical. #ffc #BHAFC

Splendid news, keep it coming, Mince will be over the moon, when he hears the good news.

Never forget your Roots.

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on July 20, 2019, 03:56:59 PM
Quote from: DevonFFC on July 20, 2019, 03:53:58 PM

Splendid news, keep it coming, Mince will be over the moon, when he hears the good news.

I heard when he was asked to cough,he did it far too loud in the doctors face making him fall backwards while still holding Knockeart's goolies,making him unavailable for the near future.🙋

St. Andrews White

Delighted about Knockheart (when announced), not sure what to think about Seri.

Apart from Ryan leaving, I'm not actually sure if there'll be any more movement. Wouldn't mind another CB, but wouldn't be that surprised if we kept the rest of the squad as is
The Intertoto might not exist anymore, but that doesn't matter. We'll still win it again.

Woolly Mammoth

18 days before the window closes, the clock is ticking. Although we tend to leave last minute deals to the last second. Nevertheless, it is important we can keep our key players, and another centre back is needed if we can get one over the line that doesn't need an eternity to settle in and acclimatise.

Never forget your Roots.

70sPimlico

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on July 21, 2019, 02:01:58 PM
18 days before the window closes, the clock is ticking. Although we tend to leave last minute deals to the last second. Nevertheless, it is important we can keep our key players

With Mitro and TC tied down, who would you see as key from the rest?

The Rational Fan

Quote from: 70sPimlico on July 21, 2019, 02:04:55 PM
Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on July 21, 2019, 02:01:58 PM
18 days before the window closes, the clock is ticking. Although we tend to leave last minute deals to the last second. Nevertheless, it is important we can keep our key players

With Mitro and TC tied down, who would you see as key from the rest?

More important to keep players than to acquire them. Any player that has played more than twice last season (i.e. Fabri can leave for fair price) shouldn't be sold, unless the offer is overpriced for the contract time left (i.e. R.Sess can leave for 20m+).