Author Topic: Summer Transfer Gossip.  (Read 31562 times)

Offline Statto

• Gentleman Jim
  • Test
Re: Summer Transfer Gossip.
« Reply #300 on: June 12, 2019, 08:04:25 AM »
When discussing who is better off (Huddersfield or Fulham), it's worth saying that the year we are worse off is if we are in the championship in 2021/22 (when parchaute payments end).

Agreed

Offline spikey norman

• Graham Leggat
« Reply #301 on: June 12, 2019, 12:35:18 PM »
Sky reporting that Bayer Leverkusen interested in signing Mitro

Offline KH17

• Youth Academy
« Reply #302 on: June 12, 2019, 01:45:09 PM »
Rising Ballers on Instagram reporting Harvey Eliott is leaving with further details coming soon

They are pretty respected in youth football and connected with a lot of upcoming players.

Though the wording makes me think it’s a a bit of clickbait

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline KH17

• Youth Academy
« Reply #303 on: June 12, 2019, 03:03:02 PM »
Rising Ballers on Instagram reporting Harvey Eliott is leaving with further details coming soon

They are pretty respected in youth football and connected with a lot of upcoming players.

Interestingly now deleted

Offline Mince n Tatties

• Mr Fayed
« Reply #304 on: June 13, 2019, 07:16:52 AM »

Gone to Dagenham and Redbridge.💨

Offline junior white

• tjl
« Reply #305 on: June 13, 2019, 09:58:34 AM »
Sky reporting that Cody Dramah is signing for Eintract Frankfurt

Offline Art Vandelay

• Lakey/Dark Room
« Reply #306 on: June 13, 2019, 10:02:48 AM »
Sky reporting that Cody Dramah is signing for Eintract Frankfurt

Shame, and we will only get peanuts for him

Fulham’s highly-rated 17-year old defender, Cody Drameh is due to head to Germany in the next few days ahead of a medical at Eintracht Frankfurt.

The south London born Fulham academy product looks set to become the latest young English player to head for the Bundesliga.

Drameh, whose contract runs out next summer, featured regularly in Fulham’s U23 squad last season and was called up to Keith Downing’s England U19s squad.

Due to his age Fulham cannot ask for a transfer fee, but will receive compensation if the youngster makes his move to Frankfurt.

Offline twang

• Legend
« Reply #307 on: June 14, 2019, 10:01:13 AM »
Reports in Spain that Betis will make Mitrovic the biggest signing in their history for approx €25m.

https://www.muchodeporte.com/real_betis/45652/mitrovic_delantero_del_fulham_cerca_de_ser_jugador_del_betis/

Offline f321ffc

• MAESTRO
« Reply #308 on: June 14, 2019, 10:44:31 AM »
Fulham prepara uma proposta de empréstimo com uma cláusula de opção de compra de 10 milhões de euros por Jovane Cabral, segundo o jornal ‘Record

Fulham prepares a loan proposal with a 10 million euro purchase option clause by Jovane Cabral, according to the newspaper Record

Online Milo

• Global Moderator
  • MAESTRO
« Reply #309 on: June 14, 2019, 11:23:22 AM »
If we lose Mitrovic we will fall 5 years behind! Central strikers who dominate leagues are worth the £150m we will get it we go back up!

Offline Newry FFC

• The Bard/Corked Hat
« Reply #310 on: June 14, 2019, 11:34:26 AM »
If we lose Mitrovic we will fall 5 years behind! Central strikers who dominate leagues are worth the £150m we will get it we go back up!

Sounds like the doom and gloom when we lost McCormack.

Offline St. Andrews White

• Graham Leggat
  • I was there...
« Reply #311 on: June 14, 2019, 11:48:47 AM »
Fulham prepara uma proposta de empréstimo com uma cláusula de opção de compra de 10 milhões de euros por Jovane Cabral, segundo o jornal ‘Record

Fulham prepares a loan proposal with a 10 million euro purchase option clause by Jovane Cabral, according to the newspaper Record
Who? Not suggesting he isn't any good, just never heard of him!

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Online Tabby

• Legend
« Reply #312 on: June 14, 2019, 11:58:08 AM »

Lots of players I've never heard about. He seems to be a right sided winger at least.

Hopefully he'd do better than the last loan with an option to buy from Portugal if it goes through.

Online Tabby

• Legend
« Reply #313 on: June 14, 2019, 11:59:34 AM »

Mitro is a couple of levels above Ross. Think €25 million would be a bargain and can't see selling that cheap though.

Offline twang

• Legend
« Reply #314 on: June 14, 2019, 12:27:05 PM »

Mitro is a couple of levels above Ross. Think €25 million would be a bargain and can't see selling that cheap though.

Agree. He's 24, on a long contract and proved this season that he will score goals at the highest level. There's absolutely no reason for the club to sell him without a huge profit.

Offline fulhamben

• Mr Fayed
« Reply #315 on: June 14, 2019, 12:45:02 PM »

Agree. He's 24, on a long contract and proved this season that he will score goals at the highest level. There's absolutely no reason for the club to sell him without a huge profit.
yep, his value would have gone up not down

Offline grandad

• Gentleman Jim
« Reply #316 on: June 14, 2019, 12:48:00 PM »
I don´t usually bother with transfer gossip as it is just copy & pasting from some bedroom hack. However I do want to speak about the Mitrovic situation. He is under contract for a good while yet. If the Club don´t want to sell him they can´t be forced to. Even a bid of £50 Mil  would not tempt me judging from the fees being asked for lesser players.
Right, back to the pool & cold beer. Chat again when the window closes.

Offline Nero

• cebu
« Reply #317 on: June 14, 2019, 01:33:10 PM »

Lots of players I've never heard about. He seems to be a right sided winger at least.

Hopefully he'd do better than the last loan with an option to buy from Portugal if it goes through.

Apparently Barca where looking at him at the end of last year

Online Tabby

• Legend
« Reply #318 on: June 14, 2019, 01:37:19 PM »

Then I'll add that I hope he performs better than the last player we got that Barca was looking at signing a year earlier too.

Offline Chutney

• Jimmy Hill
« Reply #319 on: June 14, 2019, 01:37:30 PM »

Barca were also looking at seri.....