more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Summer Transfer Gossip.

Started by Mince n Tatties, April 28, 2019, 08:26:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mince n Tatties

Is It too early to put it up?
If not let's keep it to rumours and fact only,not quote after quote of players we've already signed abilities... Coyw.

davew

Mitrovic to Newcastle, Ryan Sess to Spurs, Cairney to West Ham, Joe Bryan to Sheff Utd, Ryan Babel destination not yet known?
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

grandad

This summer window I will not be viewing the Transfer thread, will not be looking at any of the Gossip articles on other media sites. I will just wait for any Official announcements. I am going to keep my sanity, relax by the pool & enjoy the Spanish sun. Enjoy all the speculation & lazy journalism but not for me any more.
Where there's a will there's a wife

davew

Quote from: grandad on April 28, 2019, 09:29:31 AM
This summer window I will not be viewing the Transfer thread, will not be looking at any of the Gossip articles on other media sites. I will just wait for any Official announcements. I am going to keep my sanity, relax by the pool & enjoy the Spanish sun. Enjoy all the speculation & lazy journalism but not for me any more.
Don't blame you, I will fill my time golfing and fishing whatever the weather.
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: davew on April 28, 2019, 10:02:06 AM

Same here, I shall spend the whole summer helping mince clear out his Garden Shed. Which may even overlap into the new season. 
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

keithh

I look forward to the endless repetition and diatribes between keyboard warriors who need to fill whole pages about their prowess.

Nero

Quote from: keithh on April 28, 2019, 05:41:06 PM
I look forward to the endless repetition and diatribes between keyboard warriors who need to fill whole pages about their prowess.

Yes and let's hope they don't forget to keep quoting each other in every post so it takes up a full page

Woolly Mammoth

Personally I think they are a flaming nuisance.

Never forget your Roots.

hovewhite

Hundred odd pages of rubbish!!

YankeeJim

There will be ten thousand rumors. Two or three will actually come true.
Sadly, I'll read the threads.  :016:
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

Bracken White

Looking forward to strengthening strategically & trimming the squad of mercenaries & those of negligible quality. This, under the auspice of the Team Management, with Board members negotiating accordingly.
Stay Fulhamish ~ stay unique

Friendsoffulham

We are making changes for next season, where they Silly Season Transfer Thread, will only be used for transfer news, for example, no off topics, and members having to trawl through endless amounts of posts. Not sure if we are going to do it, or designate a member with the responsibility.

The Rational Fan

Given Anguissa's price dropped on last deadline day 9th August 2018 and his price was still huge, we can safety assume we cannot afford anyone decent until deadline day. So, no point talking about big buys until August 2019.

Twig

Quote from: The Rational Fan on April 29, 2019, 09:29:44 AM
Given Anguissa's price dropped on last deadline day 9th August 2018 and his price was still huge, we can safety assume we cannot afford anyone decent until deadline day. So, no point talking about big buys until August 2019.

Not sure Zambo qualifies as a "big boy" yet.

Twig

Quote from: Friendsoffulham on April 28, 2019, 09:18:32 PM
We are making changes for next season, where they Silly Season Transfer Thread, will only be used for transfer news, for example, no off topics, and members having to trawl through endless amounts of posts. Not sure if we are going to do it, or designate a member with the responsibility.

Sounds pretty sensible to me.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Friendsoffulham on April 28, 2019, 09:18:32 PM

Looking forward to it.

Never forget your Roots.

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on April 28, 2019, 10:36:57 AM

Same here, I shall spend the whole summer helping mince clear out his Garden Shed. Which may even overlap into the new season. 

I had a shed in England.
I called it..........Rogers Shed
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

Mince n Tatties

No gossip on here then.
FoF are putting up the Silly Season Transfer Rumours.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: rogerpnowinFlorida on April 29, 2019, 01:26:07 PM
Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on April 28, 2019, 10:36:57 AM

I had a shed in England.
I called it..........Rogers Shed

Was that used for Rogering.
I also had a shed called Furni Shed, but it disappeared overnight so I renamed it Vani Shed.

Never forget your Roots.

Matt10

Can't wait for transfer talk. Even if it's speculation or rumours, it's still exciting to see because it means this season is over finally, and we can look at who is potentially out there to wear the shirt for our immediate return to the PL. Most important though, none of the transfer talk matters until we get a permanent manager announced - and hopefully soon.