more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Summer Transfer Gossip.

Started by Mince n Tatties, April 28, 2019, 08:26:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FFC1987

[/quote]

Im of a different opinion.... I think that he passed on his info in good faith (knowing that in football not everything runs smoothly or on time). So if the announcement got delayed or the deal fell through then why bother giving him grief for it? I believe that his source was legit and he was kind enough to give us some juicy gossip...

In the past I once passed on some similar info that I got from a friend of mine who was mates with a doc that worked for ffc a few years ago.... Got some info about a couple of medicals that I passed on to this thread. Then I got a kicking because the deals were never completed. I had no reason to doubt the info as I have met the doc in question a couple of times after games. Also, I had no reason to make it up myself as I'm not a weirdo (well.... not a total weirdo anyway!). So in conclusion.... Thanks for passing on the tidbit! Sorry for the rambling message!
[/quote]

Haha fair enough. I just think if the person knew it was all in good faith (and the other doesn't) and it ends up incorrect, delayed, fell through etc. You know its fine so why bother getting annoyed at other responses? Ultimately, it didn't happen and they don't know how good the source was so its a bit of a gray one.

Barrett487

Quote from: FFC1987 on July 12, 2019, 09:34:06 AM
Quote from: OMalleyCat on July 12, 2019, 09:31:05 AM
Cavaleiro apparently coming in on loan.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Loan to buy hopefully. Whats the source?

https://www.expressandstar.com/sport/football/wolverhampton-wanderers-fc/2019/07/12/ivan-cavaleiro-set-to-leave-wolves-for-fulham/

Wolves winger Ivan Cavaleiro is poised to join Fulham on a season-long loan

The Cottagers were chasing the forward last summer following their promotion to the Premier League, but are now set to get their man having suffered relegation back to the Championship.

Fulham will have an option to buy the 25-year-old. The deal is expected to go through today.

As reported by the Express & Star last month, Wolves were open to offers for the winger alongside Helder Costa. The latter departed for Leeds on a season-long loan with an obligation to buy earlier this summer.

Cavaleiro was an integral part of the side which earned Wolves promotion to the top flight in the 2017/18 season, but saw his role diminish last season - starting only six times in the Premier League.

The Portuguese winger missed the beginning of last season due to a back injury, and struggled to find form throughout the campaign, scoring five goals and registering two assists.

LVBPTS

Quote from: jelmo on July 12, 2019, 10:28:41 AM
Quote from: FFC1987 on July 12, 2019, 09:22:58 AM
Quote from: LVBPT on July 12, 2019, 09:15:21 AM
Quote from: JoelH5 on July 11, 2019, 11:07:41 PM
Quote from: DevonFFC on July 11, 2019, 10:54:24 PM
Quote from: Jimsbeerbelly on July 11, 2019, 10:41:58 PM
Quote from: LVBPT on July 11, 2019, 03:43:35 PM
Ive just been told that there is a signing being announced tonight. no name guarenteed but its likely Cabral.

would make sense as were in Portugal at the moment. watch this space

At what point do you class 'tonight' 11:59pm? 079.gif

I smell bullpoo

We normally announce on Friday dont we. Hopefully hear something tomorrow

this is why people get fed up on here. i passed on information that was given to me. what do i get out of making it up?
wont bother next time.

With all due respect, and i'm coming from a place where I appreciate you passed on what you heard, but when you do that and it doesn't happen, you can hardly be surprised that people highlight that it was wrong.

Im of a different opinion.... I think that he passed on his info in good faith (knowing that in football not everything runs smoothly or on time). So if the announcement got delayed or the deal fell through then why bother giving him grief for it? I believe that his source was legit and he was kind enough to give us some juicy gossip...

In the past I once passed on some similar info that I got from a friend of mine who was mates with a doc that worked for ffc a few years ago.... Got some info about a couple of medicals that I passed on to this thread. Then I got a kicking because the deals were never completed. I had no reason to doubt the info as I have met the doc in question a couple of times after games. Also, I had no reason to make it up myself as I'm not a weirdo (well.... not a total weirdo anyway!). So in conclusion.... Thanks for passing on the tidbit! Sorry for the rambling message!

thanks Jelmo, thats pretty much nail on the head. its the manner on here in which people are so pleased to shoot people down that grates on me. i for one am pleased for any rumours/ information on here
Supporter since 2000

junior white

According to sky Cavaliero is having a medical today

Maidstone Lee

From Anton Toloui (Reporter and News Editor - Sky Sports News) -

"Ivan Cavaleiro to have a medical at #FFC today ahead of a season-long loan from #WWFC. The deal includes an option to buy. The winger had been part of Wolves' Asian Trophy squad but now won't be part of the team traveling to China tomorrow."
Stand up if you still believe!
@LeeWarner19

jelmo

Quote from: Maidstone Lee on July 12, 2019, 10:51:48 AM
From Anton Toloui (Reporter and News Editor - Sky Sports News) -

"Ivan Cavaleiro to have a medical at #FFC today ahead of a season-long loan from #WWFC. The deal includes an option to buy. The winger had been part of Wolves' Asian Trophy squad but now won't be part of the team traveling to China tomorrow."

Great signing! Just what we need.

Mince n Tatties

Why has he dropped out of favour at Wolves,I thought he was one of their mainstays.

jelmo

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on July 12, 2019, 10:54:23 AM
Why has he dropped out of favour at Wolves,I thought he was one of their mainstays.

Sounds like he only started 6 games last season. Guess that have better options now. But he seems to flourish in the championship so all good for us!

FFC1987

Ruleszz

Quote from: jelmo on July 12, 2019, 10:57:28 AM

Sounds like he only started 6 games last season. Guess that have better options now. But he seems to flourish in the championship so all good for us!
looking at Facebook groups and wolves forums they are not happy hes leaving

FFC1987

Quote from: Ruleszz on July 12, 2019, 11:14:05 AM
Quote from: jelmo on July 12, 2019, 10:57:28 AM

looking at Facebook groups and wolves forums they are not happy hes leaving

No idea if its true but I heard a while back from a Wolves fan that Costa and Ivan both kicked off after the January window for not being allowed to go out on loan/leave due to lack of playing time and no firm promises that they wouldn't be more than squad players. Maybe theres something to it?

St. Andrews White

Any idea how much the future transfer option would be?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

The Intertoto might not exist anymore, but that doesn't matter. We'll still win it again.

FFC1987

Presuming the Knockaert rumours are true (i highly doubt they are) but does Ivan and Knockaert play on the same wing?

Facts Not Fiction

Quote from: FFC1987 on July 12, 2019, 11:17:59 AM
Presuming the Knockaert rumours are true (i highly doubt they are) but does Ivan and Knockaert play on the same wing?

Knockaert generally plays RW, Cavaleiro capable on both sides.

Ss12white

Ivan is having his medical as we speak!

Tabby

He was in the Championship, they don't really play with wingers now though, they use wingbacks instead. Traore is the only winger they seem to be keeping and he can be used as a striker.

DevonFFC

Apparently Aston Villa have enquired about young Ryan

DevonFFC

Quote from: Facts Not Fiction on July 12, 2019, 11:21:18 AM
Quote from: FFC1987 on July 12, 2019, 11:17:59 AM

Knockaert generally plays RW, Cavaleiro capable on both sides.

This will Be the money from selling Ryan

grandad

If Knockaert comes at least we will get a few more pens from his diving. I always regarded him as a nasty piece of work. A cheat & a diver. I will give him the benefit of playing with us before writing him off for his past.
Where there's a will there's a wife