more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Summer Transfer Gossip.

Started by Mince n Tatties, April 28, 2019, 08:26:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Riversider

Quote from: bobby01 on July 13, 2019, 01:35:42 PM
Rangers sign Felip Helander, 26 year old Swedish international centre back for 3.5 mill.  So they are out there, he has been playing for Bologna.

On paper that is an unbelievable bit of business, his c.v reads really well.

Sting of the North

Quote from: Riversider on July 13, 2019, 01:48:49 PM
Rangers sign Felip Helander, 26 year old Swedish international centre back for 3.5 mill.  So they are out there, he has been playing for Bologna.

On paper that is an unbelievable bit of business, his c.v reads really well.

Seen him a lot. In my opinion not better than our current options. Good price though.

The Rational Fan

Quote from: AnOldBrownie on July 12, 2019, 05:54:10 PM
Quote from: Riversider on July 12, 2019, 05:20:04 PM
If we sign Besic, Anguissa will be gone.

LOL..i'd rather sell Stefjo and Kmac to West Brom than get rid of Anguissa.   (if Besic rumor is true)

If I was to choose one midfielder for next time we are in Premier League, Anguissa would be my Pick.

Asotosyios

I would like us to try to bring Piazon back. He is not in Lampard's plans and only has a year left on his contract, so he wouldn't cost crazy money (perhaps £2-2,5m?).

sarnian

Quote from: Asotosyios on July 13, 2019, 02:19:50 PM
I would like us to try to bring Piazon back. He is not in Lampard's plans and only has a year left on his contract, so he wouldn't cost crazy money (perhaps £2-2,5m?).

075.gif Just not good enough if we have any real ambition.

Tabby

He isn't very good and is left sided to boot. I'd be concerned if we were signing him.

Deeping_white

Cavaliero has signed, TK and FFC tweeted it

St. Andrews White

Quote from: Deeping_white on July 13, 2019, 03:55:09 PM
Cavaliero has signed, TK and FFC tweeted it
Just seen it too. Hallelujah!!!

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

The Intertoto might not exist anymore, but that doesn't matter. We'll still win it again.

filham

Quote from: sarnian on July 13, 2019, 02:32:07 PM

No we need better than Piazon and with Cav. Mitro and Kamara available he would spend most of the season bench warming.

smallfulhamman

So happy to hear that Ivan's joined.

If we manage besic and another CB i'd be over the moon.
On the note of CBs does anyone know if there was a reason we didn't get Kalas back? I felt he was our best player at the back during the championship?

jayffc

Quote from: smallfulhamman on July 13, 2019, 05:36:42 PM

On the note of CBs does anyone know if there was a reason we didn't get Kalas back? I felt he was our best player at the back during the championship?

you thought he was better than the unbeatable Tim Ream of that season? and even Odoi - the two mainstays of that unbeaten run. Better than Fredericks and Matt Targett too? - both playing prem football?
I thought he was a good back up a solid professional who worked hard and had some quality but not anything I was worried about missing out on personally.

JoelH5

Quote from: smallfulhamman on July 13, 2019, 05:36:42 PM

Doubt we wanted him. Dropped him for Odoi towards the end of the season.
I was there, standing in the Putney end

@jolslover

Quote from: filham on July 13, 2019, 05:36:27 PM

No we need better than Piazon and with Cav. Mitro and Kamara available he would spend most of the season bench warming.

Not saying I would sign Piazon .. but the Championship season is long and we will need a large squad. We will need backup players and if he is happy joining as a backup player then I wouldn't say no.
STH H3

spikey norman

Quote from: filham on July 13, 2019, 05:36:27 PM

Even better if we can replace Kamara with Knockhaert

sarnian

I see Hector of Chelsea could not get in their playing 22 today. Could we be in for him.

WolverineFFC

Quote from: sarnian on July 13, 2019, 08:10:49 PM
I see Hector of Chelsea could not get in their playing 22 today. Could we be in for him.

He was playing for the Jamaican National Team in the Gold Cup up until about a week and a half ago. Might not be in training yet like Tim Ream.

DevonFFC

Looks like Seri could be going to Galatasaray

wheelerdeeler

Quote from: DevonFFC on July 14, 2019, 11:51:46 AM

He won't (or at least not until much later on in the window when moves to Serie A and Ligue 1 are completely off the table). Said the same thing when the Mitrovic/Fenerbahce links came out. The big three teams in Turkey (Galatasaray, Fenerbahce, Besiktas) are genuinely linked with 100 players a summer and end up signing two of them, who are almost definitely the cheapest of the options available. 

bobby01

Quote from: wheelerdeeler on July 14, 2019, 12:14:26 PM
Quote from: DevonFFC on July 14, 2019, 11:51:46 AM

He won't (or at least not until much later on in the window when moves to Serie A and Ligue 1 are completely off the table). Said the same thing when the Mitrovic/Fenerbahce links came out. The big three teams in Turkey (Galatasaray, Fenerbahce, Besiktas) are genuinely linked with 100 players a summer and end up signing two of them, who are almost definitely the cheapest of the options available.

Totally agree, we get no-rumours they get 100's
Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.

Tabby

There are only three teams in Turkey with large followings, and there are about 80 million Turkish people.

The Fenerbache, Galatasaray and Besiktas rumour mills are lucurative.