watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Summer Transfer Gossip.

Started by Mince n Tatties, April 28, 2019, 08:26:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Facts Not Fiction

Sky reporting we're looking at Reece Oxford on a season long loan.

https://www.skysports.com/transfer-centre

grandad

Quote from: Facts Not Fiction on July 14, 2019, 01:19:31 PM
Sky reporting we're looking at Reece Oxford on a season long loan.

https://www.skysports.com/transfer-centre

All I can see is him going to Augsburg as he has dropped the relegation clause.
Where there's a will there's a wife

junior white

Quote from: DevonFFC on July 14, 2019, 11:51:46 AM
Looks like Seri could be going to Galatasaray
Apparently AC, Napoli and Roma interested as well

St. Andrews White

Oxford apparently going for 2.7m. Would happily pay that given his potential, and think he'd step straight into the team

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

The Intertoto might not exist anymore, but that doesn't matter. We'll still win it again.

Tabby

Steven Sess has been featured a lot on the site recently, might be Spurs wanting him that is holding up Ryan's transfer as Spurs reportedly want both.

Think this might be his season.

The Rational Fan

Quote from: Tabby on July 14, 2019, 04:43:01 PM
Steven Sess has been featured a lot on the site recently, might be Spurs wanting him that is holding up Ryan's transfer as Spurs reportedly want both.

Whatever the delay it's about money, someone with someone else.

Neutral Zone Ultra

Quote from: wheelerdeeler on July 14, 2019, 12:14:26 PM
Quote from: DevonFFC on July 14, 2019, 11:51:46 AM
Looks like Seri could be going to Galatasaray

He won't (or at least not until much later on in the window when moves to Serie A and Ligue 1 are completely off the table). Said the same thing when the Mitrovic/Fenerbahce links came out. The big three teams in Turkey (Galatasaray, Fenerbahce, Besiktas) are genuinely linked with 100 players a summer and end up signing two of them, who are almost definitely the cheapest of the options available.
This is important to note, the Turkish media are notoriously unreliable when it comes to football news

Asotosyios

Quote from: Tabby on July 14, 2019, 04:43:01 PM

Either that or there might be no transfer for a RB and he will share the position with Christie.

supersimmo123

I have it on good authority that Knockaert is 'highly likely' to join before the end of the window. He has an offer in hand, Brighton gave permission for us to speak with him. Player would prefer a Prem move but interested in the club and location. Interestingly the same chap who gave me this info had some of the stats breakdown used in recruitment and somehow Kebano scores the same on the clubs indexing method as Cavaleiro...

Birmingham White

Knockeart would be a great signing.  Brighton journo on TalkSport said it has been left to the player to decide so I think you contact is spot on.

St. Andrews White

Quote from: twang on July 15, 2019, 01:23:17 PM
We're asking for £22m for Seri.

https://sempremilan.com/agent-of-seri-confirms-ac-milan-interest-reveals-price-tag

Jean Michaël Seri is AC Milan's latest idea to reinforce the midfield. In fact, the Ivorian midfielder has offered himself to the Rossoneri recently, as he wants to leave Championship side Fulham.

According to Sky Italia, the Frenchman remains the alternative to Jordan Veretout, though Milan have failed to reach an agreement with Fiorentina despite several meetings. Therefore, the track leading to Seri seems more and more likely.

In an interview with calciomercato.com, the player's agent Franklin Mala confirmed the Rossoneri's interest, while also revealing the Ivorian's price tag.

"We know that the media is talking a lot about Milan for Seri. At the moment, I can only say that we will see if there will be any developments, we are waiting. We will consider the opportunity if it arises.

"If Seri spoke to Kessie during international duty? I honestly don't know, but we have so many opportunities and we will choose the best for the player. Roma? Many clubs, I can't add anything else. The price tag? £22m (€24.5m)," he concluded.
The Intertoto might not exist anymore, but that doesn't matter. We'll still win it again.

Tabby

I'm not entirely sure about Knockaert, he was brilliant when Brighton went up, but he is very uneven. Think he is running the risk of becoming another Taarabt.

DevonFFC

Swansea have rejected a £15m bid for McBurnie from Sheffield United

Statto

Quote from: St. Andrews White on July 15, 2019, 01:59:27 PM
Quote from: twang on July 15, 2019, 01:23:17 PM
We're asking for £22m for Seri.

https://sempremilan.com/agent-of-seri-confirms-ac-milan-interest-reveals-price-tag

Jean Michaël Seri is AC Milan's latest idea to reinforce the midfield. In fact, the Ivorian midfielder has offered himself to the Rossoneri recently, as he wants to leave Championship side Fulham.

According to Sky Italia, the Frenchman remains the alternative to Jordan Veretout, though Milan have failed to reach an agreement with Fiorentina despite several meetings. Therefore, the track leading to Seri seems more and more likely.

In an interview with calciomercato.com, the player's agent Franklin Mala confirmed the Rossoneri's interest, while also revealing the Ivorian's price tag.

"We know that the media is talking a lot about Milan for Seri. At the moment, I can only say that we will see if there will be any developments, we are waiting. We will consider the opportunity if it arises.

"If Seri spoke to Kessie during international duty? I honestly don't know, but we have so many opportunities and we will choose the best for the player. Roma? Many clubs, I can't add anything else. The price tag? £22m (€24.5m)," he concluded.

That would pretty much confirm that whatever was written on the paperwork, £22m was the de facto fee we paid for him

river phoenix

Quote from: Tabby on July 15, 2019, 02:20:28 PM
I'm not entirely sure about Knockaert, he was brilliant when Brighton went up, but he is very uneven. Think he is running the risk of becoming another Taarabt.

Taarabt only had one really good season in his career (when QPR first went up, with Warnock)... Knockaert, on the other side, was equally good at Leicester, I wanted us to sign him before he left them for Standard Liege and later on when Brighton signed him... Him, Mitro and Cavaleiro would be a lethal trio in the Champ.

wheelerdeeler

Wonder if we could try for someone on loan (or permanent) as part of a deal for Seri to reduce the price. If we're looking at the Sky report saying Milan, Napoli and Roma want him (assuming Galatasaray would be a loan) I'd try for;
Fabio Borini or Emanuele Torrasi (Milan)
Amin Younes (Napoli)
Gregoire Defrel, Rick Karsdorp, William Bianda or Keres Masangu (Roma)

Would be particularly keen on Borini given he can play anywhere and he's played in England before, but I doubt he'd want to go to the Championship.

Chutney

Quote from: river phoenix on July 15, 2019, 05:12:45 PM
Quote from: Tabby on July 15, 2019, 02:20:28 PM

Taarabt only had one really good season in his career (when QPR first went up, with Warnock)... Knockaert, on the other side, was equally good at Leicester, I wanted us to sign him before he left them for Standard Liege and later on when Brighton signed him... Him, Mitro and Cavaleiro would be a lethal trio in the Champ.

Agreed, but then at the other end you see the state of our defence.....
C O Y W

Camel Club

Sky Sports News also reporting that we are looking at Bristol City's Callum O'Dowda. Another left sided midfielder/winger?