Friday
Everon
2 - 0 Burnley

WhiteJC

WhiteJC

Wolverhampton Wanderers v Fulham
SAT 04 May 2019   Premier League
Venue: Molineux Stadium

Wolves' Diogo Jota has scored seven goals in his last eight appearances at Molineux in all competitions
TEAM NEWS

Nuno Espirito Santo says Wolves have no injury problems, so he could name the same starting line-up for a third consecutive game.

The head coach has also indicated that third-choice goalkeeper Will Norris, 25, may feature in one of their two remaining matches.

Fulham full-back Denis Odoi is ruled out after suffering concussion during the 1-0 victory against Cardiff.

Timothy Fosu-Mensah, Marcus Bettinelli and Lazar Markovic remain sidelined.

MOTD COMMENTATOR'S NOTES

@alistairmann01: Regardless of whether seventh place will earn Europa League qualification, it is a target which Wolves are keen to confirm. To be the team just behind the so-called big six is impressive, particularly for a side only promoted a year ago.

The nature of that potential achievement is accentuated by Fulham's immediate return to the Championship; they too had high hopes 12 months ago, at the very least of consolidation.

Wanderers' outstanding campaign has been tempered somewhat by a string of surprisingly poor results against the bottom six, and with Fulham having won all three matches since their relegation was confirmed, the hosts may find this fixture a genuine challenge.

VIEW FROM THE DUGOUT
Fulham caretaker manager Scott Parker: "It's a difficult league to go and win three on the bounce and the players have done very well. We've shown the quality we have.

"Now we are three or four weeks from knowing we have been relegated, it is probably best now we really move things forward.

"Whether that is me leading this team trying to get back into the Premier League or whether it is somebody else, it is probably better it happens a bit quicker than later."

LAWRO'S PREDICTION
Fulham keep on winning, and keep on keeping clean sheets too. It has obviously come too late to keep them up, but their recent results should mean Scott Parker gets the job permanently.

I think the Cottagers' run ends on Saturday, though. Wolves have had an extremely impressive campaign and they should sign off with a win in their final home game. They deserve a fantastic send-off.

Prediction: 2-0

MATCH FACTS

Head-to-head

Fulham are winless in 14 league and cup games away to Wolves since a 4-0 victory in the second tier in April 1985 (D4, L10).
    The Cottagers have lost three of their four Premier League games at Molineux, conceding twice in each of those defeats.

Wolverhampton Wanderers

Wolves have lost six of their 11 league games against the teams in the bottom six prior to the latest round of matches, compared to just three defeats in 11 fixtures versus the top six.
    If matches against the bottom six were excluded, they would be third in the table, behind only Liverpool and Manchester City.
    Victory would give Wolves 57 points, the highest Premier League total by a newly-promoted club since Ipswich's haul of 66 in 2000-01.
    A seventh-place finish would also be the best performance by top-flight newcomers since Ipswich ended fifth in 2001.
    Nuno Espirito Santo's side are unbeaten in their last seven top-flight games at Molineux (W5, D2).
    Diogo Jota has had a hand in seven goals in his last eight Premier League games, scoring four and assisting three - as many as he managed in his first 23 appearances.
    Jota has scored seven goals in his last eight appearances at Molineux in all competitions.

Fulham

Fulham could win four consecutive top-flight games for the first time since a five-match sequence from February to April 1966.
    The Londoners have taken nine points from their last three Premier League fixtures - as many as in their previous 20 matches combined (W2, D3, L15).
    They have also kept three successive clean sheets, more than in their previous 37 top-flight games.
    A fourth successive shut-out would equal their club record in the top flight.
    Ryan Sessegnon has scored in his last two league games against Wolves, though both of those matches were at Craven Cottage.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/48075161

WhiteJC

WhiteJC

Lee Clark Fulham exclusive: Babel will have Premier League offers

Former Fulham midfielder Lee Clark can see Ryan Babel staying up next season.

Babel has been a revelation for the Cottagers since signing a short-term deal to the end of this campaign in January.

The Dutchman had hoped to keep the club up, but Fulham were relegated with five games to go which has led to him to look around.

Clark, who helped the Cottagers to promotion in 2001, has been impressed by Babel's spell, with the former Liverpool forward scoring five times in 14 Premier League appearances. Indeed, Clark believes Babel's impact has reminded Premier League managers up and down the country of his abilities.

The Geordie wrote in his column for Tribalfootball.com: "Ryan Babel has come in and made a positive impact for Fulham, despite their misfortune. He's been part of the team that has picked up points recently in some impressive wins.

"We all know his ability and I think his returned to English football has reminded everyone of that."

Babel, who cut short his deal at Besiktas to join Fulham, is reportedly in talks with fellow Turkish giants Galatasaray. The 32 year-old still has a house in Istanbul.

But Clark, who played 149 games for the Whites, can see Babel staying in England after his super form for Fulham over recent months.

Clark also wrote, "I would imagine there would be one or two clubs having a look to keep him in the Premier League because in a short space of time, when he's had a run of games and developed a rhythm, he's certainly looked a strong acquisition for Fulham.

"I think they might want to keep him but it'd be difficult while they are competing in the Championship."

Read more at https://www.tribalfootball.com/articles/lee-clark-fulham-exclusive-babel-will-have-premier-league-offers-4279310#zCwY69loe6IoH3XJ.99

WhiteJC

Scott Parker wants Fulham to accelerate decision over his future so he can plan for Championship campaign

Hurry up, lads: Parker wants Fulham to make a decision on his future before the summer ( REUTERS )

Scott Parker wants Fulham to bring forward their plan to make a decision on his future before the end of the season.

Fulham vice-chairman Tony Khan had intended to wait until the summer before assessing Parker's time as caretaker manager and deciding whether he is the right man for the job. Parker has always been relaxed about his future but wants the club to make a decision so he can press ahead with plans for the Championship next season.

Fulham play Wolves at Molineux on Saturday without defender Denis Odoi, who will miss the game after sustaining a concussion against Cardiff last weekend.

https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/fulham/scott-parker-wants-fulham-to-accelerate-decision-over-his-future-so-he-can-plan-for-championship-a4133256.html

WhiteJC

Francois' POTM Nomination

Midfielder Tyrese Francois has been nominated for April's PL2 Player of the Month.

The Australian midfielder has been an ever-present at the heart of Mark Pembridge's midfield this season and his impressive performances in April have earned him many plaudits. Francois' teasing corner enabled Jerome Opoku to head home in our draw with Sunderland.

The 18-year old faces some stiff competition for the accolade with Daniel Butterworth (Blackburn), Curtis Jones (Liverpool), Mason Greenwood (Man United), Liam Cullen (Swansea) and Ryan Giles (Wolves) all receiving nominations.

The winner will be announced on May 7th

http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/2019/may/03/tyrese-francois-potm-nomination

WhiteJC

Wolves Vs Fulham Preview

Won 9, drawn 4, lost 5.

That's the home record ahead of tomorrow's Molineux finale and underlines that whatever the result against Fulham, it's been another great ride.

Of course the above doesn't even factor in those magical cup victories under the floodlights against Liverpool and Man Utd with the latter possibly being the best of the lot.

The 4-3 over Leicester also comes to mind as does the 2-1 turnaround against Chelsea that came at a pivotal moment in the season.

Roasting West Ham and Arsenal were other notable highlights with Wolves really hitting the high notes in those victories.

One final flourish tomorrow lads?

Taking 7th place would be a lovely way to finish.

Fulham

If I was a Fulham fan I'd feel so disheartened by the events of the last 10 months.

They were building something under Jokanovic and for reasons unknown decided to pursue a strategy of revolution rather than evolution.

Whoever headed up their recruitment or decided it was a good idea to make such wholesale changes to such a well functioning team unit should be questioning their sanity.

Maybe it was Jokanovic and he deserved the sack? Either way, bringing Ranieri in to save the day always felt like a mistake.

I'm expecting a fire sale over the summer at Craven Cottage to balance the books so it's anyone's guess how they'll be shaping up come August.

Since relegation was confirmed at Watford they've won all three of their subsequent Premier League matches so they're coming in hot tomorrow.

There are talented players throughout their squad so it will be a bigger test than their league position suggests.

The away end

Some words from Fulham caretaker boss Scott Parker's pre-match press conference:

"They brought in some good players and they have a good team. They've worked it really, really well this year and have had a fantastic season.

"We understand the challenge that lies ahead on Saturday, but we're coming into this game with three wins so confidence is high and we need to carry it on.

"The weekend is another opportunity for us to go out there again and prove to a lot of people – and I include people close to us, fans and people like that who have been disappointed this season in our performances – that we can compete and we can get results in this division, and that we are good enough.

"The biggest thing is maintaining that and keeping that level that we've set the last three weeks. It's been a good few weeks for us in terms of results and performances.

"Over time the performances have actually been pretty good but you get judged on results and the last three weeks results have been pretty good to be fair.

"It's a difficult league and I hear people say the pressure's off, but it's a still a difficult league to win three on the bounce – the players have done extremely well."

Wolves

Player of the Season for me is Raul Jimenez and that's based on the logic he's been the only indispensable player. Without him I don't see how this team would have functioned.

That said, if Jota had played the whole season up top and with the ferocity he's shown since the turn of the year, it would have been impossible to overlook his individual greatness.

Honourable mention to Joao Moutinho who has been so good they should give him a trophy anyway.

Doherty is similarly unfortunate and for two such instrumental and consistent performers like Coady and Boly to not even be in the running says something about this team.

Predictions

With two games to go it couldn't be any closer at the top of the Prediction League table.

Both Wolvo Dave and Teddy Eley have 43 points with the former just ahead courtesy of having amassed the total with one less prediction.

Well done to Teddy, Graham from Horsham, Border Wolf, Pauluswolf, GoWolves, Ferris, DebenhamWolf, Marney and er, me for all getting a maximum against Watford with a 2-1 forecast.

As always, if you'd like to join in, simply leave your prediction in the comment section below, which is where you'll find my best guess.

Up The Wolves!

https://www.wolvesblog.com/13264/wolves-vs-fulham-preview-8

WhiteJC

Cottage Talk: View Of The Opposition - Wolves
Take a listen to a podcast that focuses on Fulham Football Club.

This episode is an interview with Joe Edwards from the Express & Star. He was on the show to give the Wolves perspective on this upcoming match. This show is our preview episode for this match.

You can also listen to the show by following this link...
https://cottagersconfidential.sbnation.com/2019/5/3/18527932/cottage-talk-view-of-the-opposition-wolves

WhiteJC

'Stronger than the others put together' What Fulham make of Wolves

A look at what the Cottagers are saying ahead of their trip to Moline

Wolves welcome Fulham to Molineux this weekend hoping to make it three wins on the bounce - and to secure seventh place in their first season back in the Premier League.

Wanderers have seen off the disappointment of the FA Cup semi-final by beating Arsenal and Wembley victors Watford in recent weeks, and now have the opportunity to claim seventh before the final weekend of the season, provided they beat Fulham and Leicester fail to win at Manchester City on Monday night.

Wolves must be wary of already relegated Fulham, though.

Since their drop was confirmed, they've put successive wins together under Scott Parker, beating Everton, Bournemouth and Cardiff - the pressure is well and truly off.

What have the Cottagers been saying in the build up to this fixture?

FULHAM FANS

Sgt Fulham : If we play how we did against Cardiff then we lose. However I'm hopeful for another win

I Ronic: A draw would be a good result and one we're capable of but I'm going for a win. Mitro to score so he'll be ready to repeat the process against Newcastle.

Jimmy Conway: Hope I am wrong but I see Wolves as stronger than all the three teams we've just beat put together. Think they will cause us problems all afternoon the way they play and i do not trust our defence one bit especially against the good teams. Can see a comfortable 2-0 or 3-0 home win.

FOF : In our recent good form, we beat Everton, who seems on par with Wolves.... I would say a slim 0-1 is very possible

Fulham's Ryan Sessegnon (centre) celebrates scoring

An Old Brownie: 2-2. Against an in form Wolves team would be almost as good as a win.

SP : Not feeling confident, would be pleased with a point.

DaveW : 4-1 Wolves, playing far better football than the last 3 teams we have beaten.

Burt : This will be a good test of our "resurgence". I am thinking in particular of our defence, which wobbled in the final stages v. Cardiff, and Wolves will be throwing a lot more at us for the full 90 minutes. I'll take a 0-0.

SCOTT PARKER

"They brought in some good players and they have a good team. They've worked it really, really well this year and have had a fantastic season.

"We understand the challenge that lies ahead on Saturday, but we're coming into this game with three wins so confidence is high and we need to carry it on.

"The weekend is another opportunity for us to go out there again and prove to a lot of people – and I include people close to us, fans and people like that who have been disappointed this season in our performances – that we can compete and we can get results in this division, and that we are good enough.

"Over time the performances have actually been pretty good but you get judged on results and the last three weeks results have been pretty good to be fair.

"It's a difficult league and I hear people say the pressure's off, but it's a still a difficult league to win three on the bounce – the players have done extremely well."

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/stronger-others-put-together-what-16220514

WhiteJC

Exclusive: Celtic & Fulham plot swoop to sign left-sided flyer available on a free

EXCLUSIVE By Pete O'Rourke

Celtic face competition from Fulham and Bristol City to sign Iran defender Milad Mohammadi, Football Insider understands.

A Hoops source has told Football Insider that Mohammadi remains on the club's radar this summer after they considered moves for the Akhmat Grozny left-back during the last two transfer windows.

The 25-year-old is out of contract at Russian Premier League side Akhmat Grozny this summer and his availability on a free transfer has alerted a number of clubs across Europe.

Relegated Fulham are expected to make wholesale changes to their squad this summer with a number of players set to leave following relegation to the Premier League and they have been keeping tabs on Mohammadi's situation.

Fulham could be in the market for left-sided reinforcements as speculation continues to link Ryan Sessegnon with a potential move away from Craven Cottage this summer.

Promotion-chasing Bristol City are also in the market for a new left-back this summer in case they lose the in-demand Lloyd Kelly during this summer's window.

Celtic have continued to keep tabs on 25-times international Mohammadi, who is renowned for his raids up the left flank, and they could make a move for Iranian as they look to provide cover and competition for Kieran Tierney with Emilio Izaguirre out of contract at Parkhead at the end of the season.

https://www.footballinsider247.com/exclusive-celtic-fulham-plot-swoop-to-sign-left-sided-flyer-available-on-a-free/

WhiteJC

Cottagers showing quality at last, says Parker

Fulham caretaker-manager Scott Parker has challenged his side to go to Wolves and prove their Premier League campaign was not all bad.

Since relegation back to the Championship was confirmed at the start of April, the Cottagers have won three successive matches – including a first away from home.

Parker replaced Claudio Ranieri at the end of February, but was unable to prevent the long expected drop out of the top flight.

While there has as yet been no official confirmation of who will be at the helm for next season's push to regain Fulham's elite status, Parker believes the players can lay down a marker with a positive display at Moline.

"The weekend is another opportunity for us to go out there again and prove to a lot of people – and I include people close to us, fans and people who have been disappointed this season in our performances – that we can compete and we can get results in this division, and that we are good enough," Parker said.

"We have got a squad which is more than good enough to compete at this level and have shown that over the last few weeks.

"The biggest thing is maintaining that and keeping that level that we have set the last three weeks.

"Over time the performances have actually been pretty good, but you get judged on results and the last three weeks' results have been pretty good to be fair."

Defender Denis Odoi will sit out Saturday's match as part of the concussion protocol following the head injury he suffered against Cardiff.

The Belgian took a boot in the face from team-mate Maxime Le Marchand as he stooped to head the ball clear.

In contrast to Fulham's campaign, Wolves have excelled on their return to the Premier League, maintaining momentum from their Championship-winning campaign.

Parker has admiration for what Nuno Espirito Santo has been able to achieve, pushing for a top-seven finish as well as reaching the FA Cup semi-finals.

"They brought in some good players and they have a good team," Parker said at a press conference reported by Fulham club media.

"They have worked it really, really well this year and have had a fantastic season.

"We understand the challenge that lies ahead on Saturday, but we are coming into this game with three wins so confidence is high and we need to carry it on."

https://www.fourfourtwo.com/news/cottagers-showing-quality-last-says-parker

WhiteJC

Parker challenges Fulham to show they "are good enough" for Premier League

Fulham caretaker-manager Scott Parker has challenged his side to go to Wolves and prove their Premier League campaign was not all bad.

Since relegation back to the Championship was confirmed at the start of April, the Cottagers have won three successive matches – including a first away from home.

Parker replaced Claudio Ranieri at the end of February, but was unable to prevent the long expected drop out of the top flight.

While there has as yet been no official confirmation of who will be at the helm for next season's push to regain Fulham's elite status, Parker believes the players can lay down a marker with a positive display at Molineux.

"The weekend is another opportunity for us to go out there again and prove to a lot of people – and I include people close to us, fans and people who have been disappointed this season in our performances – that we can compete and we can get results in this division, and that we are good enough," Parker said.

"We have got a squad which is more than good enough to compete at this level and have shown that over the last few weeks.

"The biggest thing is maintaining that and keeping that level that we have set the last three weeks.

"Over time the performances have actually been pretty good, but you get judged on results and the last three weeks' results have been pretty good to be fair."

Defender Denis Odoi will sit out Saturday's match as part of the concussion protocol following the head injury he suffered against Cardiff.

The Belgian took a boot in the face from team-mate Maxime Le Marchand as he stooped to head the ball clear.

In contrast to Fulham's campaign, Wolves have excelled on their return to the Premier League, maintaining momentum from their Championship-winning campaign.

Parker has admiration for what Nuno Espirito Santo has been able to achieve, pushing for a top-seven finish as well as reaching the FA Cup semi-finals.

"They brought in some good players and they have a good team," Parker said at a press conference reported by Fulham club media.

"They have worked it really, really well this year and have had a fantastic season.

"We understand the challenge that lies ahead on Saturday, but we are coming into this game with three wins so confidence is high and we need to carry it on."

https://www.sportsmole.co.uk/football/fulham/news/parker-challenges-fulham-to-show-they-are-good-enough_358113.html

WhiteJC

Wolves boss Nuno not taking Fulham for granted

Nuno Espirito Santo is not focusing on the fact Wolves could take a huge step towards securing seventh by beating Fulham tomorrow.

The position which could bring a Europa League opportunity would be all-but secured if they cast aside the Cottagers at Molineux.

Leicester would have to beat Manchester City on Monday night to have a chance of overtaking them on the final day.

But Nuno said: "We have to play tomorrow.

"First of all, we have to focus on the competition and everything else we will see after.

"We must compete well, focus on our tasks and play the game."

Nuno has everybody available for the encounter – Wolves' last one of the season at home.

Fulham are heading into the game with confidence despite knowing they will play in the Championship next season. They have won their last three matches under caretaker Scott Parker.

"We have to focus and compete well against a tough opponent who have achieved some good results recently," added Nuno.

"We have to be focused and compete the best way we can. Always dangerous – all games are very tough.

"Of course, they come from good results, so we expect a very tough game."

https://www.expressandstar.com/sport/football/wolverhampton-wanderers-fc/2019/05/03/wolves-boss-nuno-not-taking-fulham-for-granted/

WhiteJC

Wolves vs Fulham | 5 things to know

For the final time this season, Wolves will step out at Molineux. Nuno Espirito Santo's side have already securing the club's highest finish in a top-flight season in almost 40 years. Here are five things to look out for on Saturday afternoon as Fulham are the visitors for a Premier League clash.

1. A SEASON TO BE PROUD OF

Not since the early 1980s have Wolves had a season in the top-flight with as much success as this one. Records galore have been broken since the side arrived in the Premier League last summer, including team gongs and those for individual players. During his campaign, Wolves have scored 46 Premier League goals, equalling the club PL record for most goals in a single campaign – also netting 46 in 2010/11. But not since 1979/80 have they scored more top-flight goals in a single season, with 58. With 13 goals, Raul Jimenez is Wolves' leading Premier League goalscorer this season, scoring the most PL goals a player has netted for the club in a single campaign. Joao Moutinho has made eight Premier League assists this campaign, equalling the Wolves PL record for most assists in a single season – which was also eight, by Matt Jarvis in 2010/11.

2. FULHAM'S MOLINEUX WOES

Heading into the match unbeaten in their last three Premier League matches, Fulham have had an upturn in fortunes since their relegation to the Championship was confirmed in early April. However, their record at Molineux is not one of the greatest. Saturday will be the first Premier League match between the two sides at Molineux since August 2011 – a game which saw Wolves briefly flirt with top spot in the table. Fulham have lost three of their four Premier League away fixtures against Wolves, with the only exception a 1-1 draw on 23 April 2011. The Cottagers have also won only two of their 14 top-flight away matches versus Wolves (drawing five and losing seven), with the two positive results for Fulham coming in April 1961 and April 1962. Fulham are also winless in 14 competitive fixtures versus Wolves at Molineux, since a 4-0 triumph in the second tier in March 1985.

3. DR NUNO

At 2.30pm on Saturday afternoon prior to kick-off, there will be a special celebration for Nuno who is to be honoured by the University of Wolverhampton. The head coach will receive an Honorary Doctor of Sport from the university in recognition of the club's success under his leadership and his contribution to sport in the region. The Vice-Chancellor of the University of Wolverhampton, Professor Geoff Layer, will be on hand to awarded Nuno with his doctorate which will celebrate the two seasons of Wolves under his leadership which have seen Wolverhampton gain recognition and attention internationally, returning a sense of pride back to the city and club, as well as the club returning to the Premier League after a seven-year absence and a first FA Cup semi-final of this millennium.

4. SQUAD GOALS

Nuno has spoken regularly this season about the small size of Wolves' squad, and by only using just 19 different players in the Premier League this season, the team has set a new league low record. Only Liverpool (19 in 1995/96) have used fewer than 20 different players in a single campaign since 1992. With no new injury worries heading into the match against Fulham, Nuno could once again stick with the same side who have proved their worth to him this year, but the head coach has mentioned the possibility of giving two of his squad members – goalkeeper Will Norris and defender Maximilian Kilman – a run out before the season is up. Could Saturday see a change to the line-up?

Fulham will be in high spirits, coming to Molineux hoping to make it four wins from four, but caretaker manager Scott Parker has already confirmed one member of his squad won't be making the trip to the Black Country. Defender Denis Odoi will sit out the Premier League match as part of the concussion protocol after taking a boot to the face during the first-half of last weekend's home win over Cardiff. Apart from the 30-year-old, Parker is confident he will have an otherwise fit squad to select from.

5. END ON A HIGH

Although finishing seventh in the Premier League table is a possibility, victory over Watford last weekend saw Wolves secure their first top-half finish in the top-flight since 1980. But Nuno and his players will want to end the season on a high. Three points against Fulham will go a long way to sealing a top seven finish, which will make Wolves only the sixth side to achieve that feat in Premier League history. Wolves' tally of 54 points is also the best by a promoted club in the Premier League since Reading finished with 55 points in 2006/07, while the most recent promoted team to finish a PL campaign with more than 55 points was Ipswich Town in 2000/01, who ended on 66 points. Nuno's side have also won eight of their last 10 home matches in all competitions and could equal their record of 11 home matches unbeaten in the Premier League with victory on Saturday. Star striker Raul Jimenez has spoken of giving the Wolves supporters one more opportunity to celebrate at Molineux this season.

https://www.wolves.co.uk/news/first-team/20190503-wolves-vs-fulham-5-things-to-know/

WhiteJC

Tom Cairney Signs New Contract With Fulham

We are delighted to confirm that Tom Cairney has committed his long-term future to Fulham Football Club.

The skipper has agreed terms on a new contract that keeps him in SW6 until the summer of 2024 – a spell that could be extended by a further year.

Since joining the Whites in 2015, Cairney has arguably been the team's most consistent performer, racking up 161 appearances in that time and scoring 28 – often spectacular – goals, in addition to laying on 24 assists for his teammates.

He will go down in history as the first Fulham player to score at Wembley Stadium, when he captained the side to victory in last summer's Play-Off Final, and he will now target another promotion when we compete in the Championship in 2019/20.

Speaking to fulhamfctv, Cairney said: "The Club's been amazing to me, and to extend my contract again is an amazing feeling. I want to stay for a long time, and hopefully finish my career here.

"This place feels like home. I don't think you can put a price on happiness, and your life off the pitch as well, and I can't see myself anywhere else.

"I feel like I've got unfinished business. I want to stay here and I want to get the Club back to the Premier League.

"I want to bounce straight back next season. I know how hard the Championship is, but knowing our owners and how ambitious the Club is, I'm sure we'll give it a good go."

Tony Khan added: "Tom Cairney captained Fulham Football Club through our run of 23 matches unbeaten and then scored the winning goal in our 1-0 Championship Play-Off Final win.

"Tom loves this club, our staff and our supporters. This season has been difficult for all of us, but as we look to regroup and start the fight to earn back our place in the Premier League, I don't know a better person to set things right and lead this squad back again than Tom.

"I'm pleased to announce that TC has extended his contract, he will remain with us at the Club for the fight ahead! Come on Fulham!"

Keep an eye on fulhamfc.com for a full interview with Tom after he put pen to paper.

http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/2019/may/03/tom-cairney-signs-new-contract-with-fulham

WhiteJC

Cairney signs new Fulham contract

Fulham captain Tom Cairney has extended his contract with the club until 2024 – despite the Whites' relegation from the Premier League this season.

The Scottish international, whose new deal also includes an option for the club to extend his stay in west London for a further year, had no hesitation in committing his future to the club and described Fulham as 'feeling like home'. Cairney, who scored the winner in last season's Championship play-off final against Aston Villa, professed to having unfinished business following Fulham's disappointing return to the top flight.

Cairney told the club's official website:

"The Club's been amazing to me, and to extend my contract again is an amazing feeling. I want to stay for a long time, and hopefully finish my career here.

"This place feels like home. I don't think you can put a price on happiness, and your life off the pitch as well, and I can't see myself anywhere else. I feel like I've got unfinished business. I want to stay here and I want to get the Club back to the Premier League.

"I want to bounce straight back next season. I know how hard the Championship is, but knowing our owners and how ambitious the Club is, I'm sure we'll give it a good go."

Cairney, who signed for Fulham from Blackburn Rovers in the summer of 2015, has made 161 appearances in his four years with the Whites scoring 28 goals.

https://hammyend.com/index.php/2019/05/cairney-signs-new-fulham-contract/

WhiteJC

'I've got unfinished business' - Tom Cairney's first words after signing new Fulham deal

Fulham news includes the captain's new contract extension and his first words after signing the deal

Tom Cairney has delighted Fulham fans by committing his future to the club despite relegation - signing a new extension until 2024.

That comes with the option of an extra year too, meaning the man that captained the Whites to the Premier League will be at Craven Cottage for another five years.

It makes him the longest contracted player at the club and represents what the ambition is for the side after relegation from the Premier League.

The club will be undergoing a restructuring phrase after being relegated back to the Championship but Cairney will be central to that, saying he has unfinished business at Fulham.

Speaking to fulhamfctv, Cairney said: "The Club's been amazing to me, and to extend my contract again is an amazing feeling. I want to stay for a long time, and hopefully finish my career here.

"This place feels like home. I don't think you can put a price on happiness, and your life off the pitch as well, and I can't see myself anywhere else.

"I feel like I've got unfinished business. I want to stay here and I want to get the Club back to the Premier League.

https://www.football.london/fulham-fc/ive-unfinished-business-tom-cairneys-16222840

WhiteJC

Tom Cairney: Fulham captain commits future to club until 2024

Cairney joined Fulham from Blackburn Rovers in 2015

Captain Tom Cairney says he wants to "finish his career" at Fulham after signing a new contract at the club.

The 28-year-old midfielder's new deal will keep him at Craven Cottage until 2024 but could be extended by a further year.

Cairney joined Fulham - who have been relegated from the Premier League - from Blackburn in 2015 and has scored 28 goals in 161 games for the club.

"The club has been amazing to me," said Scotland international Cairney.

"To extend my contract again is an amazing feeling. I want to stay for a long time, and hopefully finish my career here.

"This place feels like home. I don't think you can put a price on happiness, and your life off the pitch as well, and I can't see myself anywhere else."

Cairney became the first Fulham player to score at Wembley Stadium when he netted in last season's Championship play-off final.

The club are 19th in the Premier League, and play away at Wolves on Saturday (15:00 BST) in their penultimate game of the campaign.

"I feel like I've got unfinished business. I want to stay here and I want to get the club back to the Premier League," Cairney said.

"I want to bounce straight back next season. I know how hard the Championship is, but knowing our owners and how ambitious the club is, I'm sure we'll give it a good go."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/48153751

WhiteJC

Bank Holiday Opening Hours

Opening hours for the Stadium Store on the upcoming Bank Holiday Mondays this month.

Date                         Times
Monday 6th May        11am-4pm
Monday 27th May      11am-4pm

http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/2019/may/03/bank-holiday-opening-hours