more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

another club run by unscrupulous owners. BWFC

Started by f321ffc, May 03, 2019, 01:11:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

f321ffc

Feel for their fans.

Bolton Wanderers postponed game with Brentford will not be played, recorded as 1-0 win to Brentford. EFL said they wouldn't insist on it being played if Bolton go into administration - so that must now be considered very likely.
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

bog

What a nightmare their supporters are going though. I really feel for them. Like Coventry's, Blackpool's and Leyton Orient's.

092.gif

hovewhite

I dont understand how the EFL&FA let some of these individuals run football clubs,it's disgusting!

SG

Quote from: hovewhite on May 03, 2019, 01:32:53 PM
I dont understand how the EFL&FA let some of these individuals run football clubs,it's disgusting!

Because they are useless bureaucrats who have their own interests above all else. You could add many other teams to the above list of troubled clubs through dubious ownership - Blackburn, Charlton, Pompey - the list goes on and the EFL/FA do nothing. Its an absolute disgrace and as always it is the long suffering fans who are penalised

Mince n Tatties

And Notts County(been run into the ground last few years) look likely to drop into non league after weekend...Terrible😢

Harry Bayles

It seems that you're allowed to run your club into the ground and The Fa/ EFL are not bothered but woe betide you if you spend too much money on your club!

sunburywhite

Quote from: Harry Bayles on May 03, 2019, 04:01:46 PM
It seems that you're allowed to run your club into the ground and The Fa/ EFL are not bothered but woe betide you if you spend too much money on your club!

Very very good point
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me