watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

2 Nights running, unbelievable!!

Started by davew, May 08, 2019, 09:58:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

grandad

Hate to say hats off to Spurs but they achieved it playing away. The real shame is that so few of us were unable to view the 2 matches due to the TV rights being sold off to a limited audience. I refuse to subscribe to Sky, BT Sport & Amazon Prime. £90 a month can be better spent.
I do not use the various streaming sites as have had bad experiences with picking up viruses & Trojans. Anyway my security setting won´t allow them to run.
Where there's a will there's a wife

bobbo

Quote from: AnOldBrownie on May 08, 2019, 10:34:56 PM
English football doesn't suck confirmed.

082.gif

Rooting for Spurs.
me too. Never been a Tottenham lover but they're a London club.
1975 just leaving home full of hope

bobbo

Quote from: grandad on May 09, 2019, 08:20:57 AM
Hate to say hats off to Spurs but they achieved it playing away. The real shame is that so few of us were unable to view the 2 matches due to the TV rights being sold off to a limited audience. I refuse to subscribe to Sky, BT Sport & Amazon Prime. £90 a month can be better spent.
I do not use the various streaming sites as have had bad experiences with picking up viruses & Trojans. Anyway my security setting won´t allow them to run.
grandad, get someone you know- a friend etc - who has sky or BT to give it to you on a device ,i.e. iPad , that's how I watched the games. Not as good as tele but it's not very often you need BT . They can , if they subscribe have it on 2 , maybe 3 devices .thats exactly how I've got BT , just on my iPad.👍⚽️
1975 just leaving home full of hope

_Putney_

Quote from: grandad on May 09, 2019, 08:20:57 AM

I'm so proud of you.

aaronmcguigan

Grandad and anyone else, as far as I'm aware, the final, due to the terms of BTs deal have to show it free to air for everyone .

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/39177581

filham

Bet Sess.now has an eye on a move to Spurs or Liverpool who are the teams of the moment. Such a move may be good for him. Just hope that if it happens we squeeze every possible penny out of them.

junior white

Quote from: Newry FFC on May 09, 2019, 10:35:57 AM
Grandad and anyone else, as far as I'm aware, the final, due to the terms of BTs deal have to show it free to air for everyone .

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/39177581
think its only on social media though and not TV or thats what I infer from the article

Sgt Fulham

Quote from: filham on May 09, 2019, 10:43:37 AM
Bet Sess.now has an eye on a move to Spurs or Liverpool who are the teams of the moment. Such a move may be good for him. Just hope that if it happens we squeeze every possible penny out of them.

Don't see where Sess would fit in at Liverpool. They have two incredible young fullbacks and a terrifyingly good front 3. Spurs perhaps as an apprentice.

WindyCity

Quote from: davew on May 08, 2019, 09:58:05 PM
All Uk final, wow!!

Yep, great football, come-from-behind classics.  It's all English (Prem) in Europe, the Champions League and the Europa Cup.