News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Enhanced odds on Schurrle scoring first goal...

Started by Neil D, May 11, 2019, 11:06:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neil D

I may be wrong but hasn't this bloke  already returned to Dortmund? In which case the 7/1 odds are less than generous.  Is this legal?  And it's from the club's sponsors, Dafabet.  Or is it simply a case of caveat emptor?

Finnans Right Peg

If the player doesn't  play or is not on the pitch when the 1st goal is scored  the bet is void and you get your money back

I Ronic

Neil D

Quote from: Finnans Right Peg on May 11, 2019, 11:09:50 AM
If the player doesn't  play or is not on the pitch when the 1st goal is scored  the bet is void and you get your money back

I didn't know that.  Thanks - my faith in the moral integrity of the betting industry is thus restored...

e4b

Sorry  betting industry and morals dont belong in the same sentence unless it's preceded by lack of. IMO

Jamie88

Quote from: e4b on May 11, 2019, 01:05:28 PM
Sorry  betting industry and morals dont belong in the same sentence unless it's preceded by lack of. IMO

They don't force you to put money on anything though. Why everyone doesn't just use a betting exchange if they ever need to put a bet on I don't know. Better odds all the time

filham

Wasn't Schurrle on the bench last week although I thought I heard he had gone home. Can't see any point in him staying as I doubt very much he will be here next season.

Twig

It is a bizarre enhanced bet as he has zero chance of starting. Just an empty gesture.