https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

JOE HART signing for Fulham is a marriage made in heaven

Started by Nick Bateman, May 12, 2019, 05:05:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lyle from Hangeland

This is the worst idea ever suggested.

Woolly Mammoth

So we are all agreed then, it's Joe Hart as back up for Marcus. Splendid.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

SG

Hart - do me a favour.
Rico - pleased to see the back of. Catch and hold the bloody ball man. Newcastle second goal was a powderpuff shot that he pushed out to the middle of the goal. Good shot stopper but keepers need to do so much more. In his defence he had little protection for much of the season.
Betts - should be more than adequate next year provided he is fully fit.
Fabri - from the little we saw I don't think he is suitable for the Championship where more play will be up and under, with high balls into box. He will not command his box
Rodak - high hopes for this young man. Loved at Rotherham. Full season in Division 1 and now one in the championship where he was a regular starter. Won them points on many occasions being kept busy due to their position at the bottom of the table. He could be the number one.

Mince n Tatties

Bring home Neil Etheridge...Turned into top keeper he has.

wormbridge

Joe Hart was a bad goalkeeper when people thought he was good.  Now....

fulhamfever

Betts is back and Fabri played like 2 games and everyone gave him unfair slack.

KeenCottager

Pass.

Betts/ Fabri / Rodak is fine - spend the wedge / wages elsewhere

Hatch007

Quote from: Deeping_white on May 12, 2019, 05:59:10 PM
Quote from: bobby01 on May 12, 2019, 05:54:20 PM
Rico sitting on the floor laughing after the fourth goal will be my everlasting memory of him, one of the worst keepers we have had.

One of the worst keepers we've ever had???? You could have him and Fabri in goal with that excuse of a defence we had in front of our keepers this season and they wouldn't fare much better. We win 3 games in a row keeping 3 clean sheets and he's MoTM in all of them, what more can he do when he's got a bunch of clowns defending his goal in front of him?

Erm? Catch the occasional cross for starters! Hence the priceless, ironic cheers from the Hammersmith End when we caught a loopy, sitter in the first half whilst unchallenged!

bog

Joe Hart looks very heavy and a step behind the game. How Burnley improved when he was dropped in favour of Heaton. Pep soon made up his mind about him also. No thanks.

Thank you and good night.

092.gif

Skatzoffc

Quote from: Deeping_white on May 12, 2019, 05:59:10 PM
Quote from: bobby01 on May 12, 2019, 05:54:20 PM
Rico sitting on the floor laughing after the fourth goal will be my everlasting memory of him, one of the worst keepers we have had.

One of the worst keepers we've ever had???? You could have him and Fabri in goal with that excuse of a defence we had in front of our keepers this season and they wouldn't fare much better. We win 3 games in a row keeping 3 clean sheets and he's MoTM in all of them, what more can he do when he's got a bunch of clowns defending his goal in front of him?

:plus one:
Siblings, let us not be down on it.
One total catastrophe like this...is just the beginning !

Twig

I am completely sick of these JOE HART threads.Betts will be back fully fit for next season and even if he weren't we have a good prospect in Marcus. Please give it a rest.

sunburywhite

Quote from: Deeping_white on May 12, 2019, 05:19:01 PM
Nick I know you're a troll but at least do your homework before trying to be a troll else you look even more unintelligent

Is that possible?
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

Barrett487

I'm sure it isn't compulsory for us to only buy players with a high probability of errors, so why don't we get a decent keeper instead of Hart? TBH i agree that Betts is more than capable of shining next season.

My assessment is
Betts = capable
Hart = culpable

Nick Bateman

After the disastrous application of misfit Rico in our Premier League season, former England no.1 Joe Hart would be a perfect match to solve Fulham's issues in defence.

Hart not only commands his box with authority, he organises the defence in a manner the great Peter Schmeichel did with Melchester United.

Hart has been off-form, but this situation changes rapidly and in our swanky West London grandeur Hart will thrive and blossom between the sticks.

Fulham should make a positive move for such a proven goal-tender which will become the most important final piece of our jigsaw to return to the highest level.
Nick Bateman "knows his footie"

BigbadBillyMcKinley

Everything is difficult before it's easy!

Nick Bateman

Fulham haven't had a decent 'keeper since Marc Schwartzer and I wish those days to return.  I am obsessed with the well-being of FFC.  If you cannot see the sense in buying Hart one has to question YOUR judgement....
Nick Bateman "knows his footie"

Jamie88

Try for a third thread on this Nick, no-ones watching.

Moltobueno

You've got to give some credit to this topic starter...

Even after this horrible season he's still trying to cheer us up by making fun of himself, kudos Nick  049:gif

toshes mate

Quote from: Nick Bateman on May 14, 2019, 09:27:48 PM
Fulham should make a positive move for such a proven goal-tender which will become the most important final piece of our jigsaw to return to the highest level.
This is a tricky one, NB, and a lot of people who claim not to be paying attention to you are indeed doing just that.  I've noticed MI6 may have a contract out on you.

The tricky bit, from TK's, our marvelous answer to the Director of Football puzzle, perspective, is that the jigsaw has a few thousand pieces and he still hasn't found a piece with a straight edge to start with.  I'd email him a clue (the completed puzzle is a sphere) but he just seems to want to do the job all on his own and so, who knows when the penny might drop?  I'm mindful it could take him quite some time to get to the final piece of the jigsaw at this rate, but we never can be sure since evolution may give pigs wings one day.  To err on the safe side  I think you should resurrect your consummate advice about Joe Hart (and anything else for that matter) at least twice a week, as some people take a lot of getting through to, especially when the advice is so masterful, more so when they are preoccupied with mundane matters such as 'what's a square edge?' and particularly so when truly brilliant suggestions only ever seem to appear here. 

The Old Count

Hart? you must be kidding. I'd rather have Malcolm Webster back.