watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

season tickets

Started by ALG01, May 13, 2019, 11:01:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

love4ffc

Posting this from the FFC Twitter account.  Twitted around 3PM today the following.

The Club is aware of the demand from supporters regarding Season Ticket information.

We thank you for your patience. A Season Ticket update will be announced at the end of next week.

So, hopefully by end of week people will now what is going on  :023:
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

bill taylors apprentice

Quote from: love4ffc on May 15, 2019, 03:57:06 PM
Posting this from the FFC Twitter account.  Twitted around 3PM today the following.

The Club is aware of the demand from supporters regarding Season Ticket information.

We thank you for your patience. A Season Ticket update will be announced at the end of next week.[/i]

Do you think they really mean that because I'm getting used to a lot of what comes out from the club being ambiguous at best these days ?

aaronmcguigan

"An update " will mean an excuse or a reason, kicking the can down the road.

Trying to show intent while getting nothing done comes directly from the Theresa May school of leadership

David I

Roll up roll up..... the circus continues.  :dead horse:

ffc73

I will renew my season ticket when the club is ready. 
As long as it is before our first home game then I'm fine with the wait. 
The longer the wait the longer my money is in my bank account. 

No. I do not think lack of season ticket revenue will hamper transfers activity.

hovewhite

More importantly,when will be the decision on the Riverside?

Baszab

This is the same shambolic planning reminiscent of last summer when the owners were unable to plan for the premier and assemble a squad until the last minute and then packed with loanees

How on earth has this man made so much money if he runs his main businesses like FFC ?

Talk about "being in the right place at the right time" or just very lucky 

Just make a decision- for goodness sake - leave the stand and invest in the team so we are a premier club again

Then worry about the infrastructure

SuffolkWhite

Is there an alternative argument here?

For building plan reasons and movement of fans, the Club may be trying not to cock it up and make sure it goes smoothly and wont announce anything until they are sure?  Just saying there might be a honest reason for it as they will be lambasted if the do muck up.

As for infrastructure, the money spent on the build has no bearing on the money spent on the team from the financial rules set down by the Football league as far as I am aware?

As FFC73 stated, my money is better served in the bank and as long as I can get it sorted before the first game.

I could moan about Stats and how to buy players and agree with a lot of observations on here but some things take time to sort like a new stand. If the stand does not go ahead then that's a whole  new subject that we have not arrived yet.

My two penny's any how.
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

hovewhite

It seems to me that the club being in the EFL now it's stick or twist with the Riverside and Khan snr is in a dilemma which questions his decision making.

SuffolkWhite

It'll all come out in the wash as they say, there is no telling what will happen as we are not in the know. Sometimes for contractual reasons if buying players or maybe building a stand nothing can be said until deals are done.

Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

flyingfish

Working in the development industry I can give them the benefit of the doubt - delays do occur with the best will and skilled team in the world on complex projects (which this is). It's not quite as simple as rocking up with the bulldozers.

ScalleysDad

Quote from: flyingfish on May 16, 2019, 09:17:42 AM
Working in the development industry I can give them the benefit of the doubt - delays do occur with the best will and skilled team in the world on complex projects (which this is). It's not quite as simple as rocking up with the bulldozers.

Too true. Many Riverside projects have been undone or delayed, at great cost, by unforseeable issues despite five year project assessments prior to the first excavation. Excalibur or the remains of Saxon Putney, (that's pre Waitrose for the millenials), may yet mess with the timetable. However we do seem to be on a roll of the Club being adrift from the fans. I thought an ST announcement was due in early April and the development project, despite assurances, does seem to be dragging on. If we assume existing ST's around the ground will be held for existing holders for a couple of weeks and then displaced Riversiders are allocated the best of the rest we are virtually in July. Our postie is a closet and lapsed Brentford fan who already has his ST for next season to be in the mix as they gear up for the move to the new, rather swanky stadium. Over recent years we never seem to operate quite as smoothly.

WokinghamWhite

Quote from: Pieter A'dam on May 14, 2019, 09:17:49 AM
I am on Riverside and if we move to Loftus Road, I will take a membership at best and perhaps will attend more away games than 'home' games ....

That would be my plan too.

Carborundum

If, and it's a big if, the new stand is going ahead this year, then it would seem  complexity of relocating everything has gotten the better of the management team. The plans could have been drawn up any time in the past year.  So now season ticket revenue is deferred, supporters are puzzled.  Not someone's finest hour.

If however the stand development isn't going ahead and season ticket release would have prematurely given the game away, then the main puzzlement is why not tell us and get it over with.

If they haven't decided whether the new stand is going ahead this summer, the sheer indecision suggests a demoralising tone from the top.

So I just can't see an explanation for the delay that is consistent with the concept of a well run organisation. 

Robbie

Reckon Riverside is postponed

HamsterWheel

I suspect that the stadium contractor is being slow to agree the final terms as they know that Fulham need to shift everyone round before they can get the season tickets sorted. So either something will be agreed or there will be a year's delay whilst they re-tender.

Baszab

This stinks of pathetic indecision

There must have been 2 plans - one if we stay up and one if we go down the pan

Just stick to a decision - what is all the secret about ?

ALG01

Quote from: love4ffc on May 15, 2019, 03:57:06 PM

We thank you for your patience. A Season Ticket update will be announced at the end of next week.

On twitter?
you have to be on twitter to get that update, that is not a good way to communicate.

ALG01

Quote from: flyingfish on May 16, 2019, 09:17:42 AM

I think we all know and have every sympathy with that, especially at a riverside site.
What is not understood is the lack of clarity in communicating.
If the Riverside was going ahead then work should already have started, as it hasn't, why not? Not a difficult thing to tell us.

Mike the White

The other question I haven't seen an answer to is,  when does the planning permission expire.  Remember it was applied for in Mo's time.  Surely they won't let slip by and have to reapply