watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Early Betway Odds Championship 2019-20 Season

Started by JimmyConway, May 14, 2019, 04:15:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JimmyConway

Without play-off teams from championship & Division one.
7-1 Fulham
8-1 Middboro
9-1 Stoke
11-1 Cardiff
12-1 Hudd
16-1 Swan - Brent
20-1 Hull - Bris C - Sheff W - Nottm F
25-1 Preston - Luton
28-1 Birmingham
33-1 Blkbrn - Qpr
50-1 Wigan  - Read - Millwall - Barns

Would imagine Leeds or Villa will go favourites if one or both fail - Both Derby or Wba will likely to be around 10-1 / 12-1 should neither be promoted.

Taking Fulham out of the equation think the value could be Sheff Weds Nottm F and Bristol C to give you a good run.

Will be interesting when all bookmakers have priced up.

aaronmcguigan

It'll only be interesting or worth time looking into it once transfers have  happened.
Would be worth a few quid on a lowly team. The past 2 winners Wolves and Norwich, finished 14th and 15th the season before winning the league .

Even the runners up Cardiff and Sheff Utd finished 12th and 10th the previous season

Given its form therefore, I'm surprised we are favourite season

Russianrob

Any idea of the price we would be to be relegated? Just curious.

Robbie

Early betting for the CS is always nonsense. Lose the first five and we will be 50-1.

filham

Meaningless at this time of the year, do our odds drop immediately Sess and Mitovic leave.

Statto

I agree the odds will drop if Mitro leaves, but they will go straight back up if we spend £10m+ on a highly-rated replacement.

Not so sure about Sessegnon affecting the odds either way. In the short term, he's easily replaced IMO.

What I can't understand is why everyone is so negative and would pour cold water on an informed, objective view that we'll be there or thereabouts next season!

If we finish any lower than 6th it will represent criminal mismanagement and a missed opportunity (again)

Andy S

This season isn't cold yet let's wait and see

Facts Not Fiction

Now Warnock is sticking around, Cardiff will definitely be up there.

davew

Quote from: Russianrob on May 14, 2019, 05:14:37 PM
Any idea of the price we would be to be relegated? Just curious.
Probably around 1/3, shop around you might get evens somewhere!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

H4usuallysitting

Luton could be be a good shout for promotion.....to be honest I'm not expecting much from Fulham in the coming season - wouldn't be surprised if we struggled