News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Leeds V Derby, should it concern Fulham?

Started by Nick Bateman, May 15, 2019, 07:36:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick Bateman

Let us rejoice that the dreadful Jeremy Kyle programme is defunct.  No more bearing that woeful trash TV gig, the repeats, the repeats of repeats and if one missed them, the repeats of the repeats on various free TV channels.
Nick Bateman "knows his footie"

Twig

Quote from: Nick Bateman on May 15, 2019, 09:41:34 PM
Quote from: Nero on May 15, 2019, 09:27:22 PM
Quote from: Nick Bateman on May 15, 2019, 08:19:43 PM
Is Bamford stupid or something?  He's just returned from being banned for simulation and he's at it again!  Some habits die hard one supposes.....

Leeds' goalie looks like Rico.....

Perhaps Leeds need to sign Joe Hart

Awful goalie cost Leeds.  One has to be brave or mad to be a good goalkeeper.  Joe Hart is BOTH!!

Are you Joe Hart's very special friend? 

Mince n Tatties

The Mighty Leeds who still believe from the Chairman down to the tealady and their horrible fans,that they are still one of the Worlds big sides...lol
I have a message for you,and that is.
"You'll never play in the premier again,You'll never play in the premier again" 064.gif

davew

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on May 16, 2019, 06:09:19 AM
The Mighty Leeds who still believe from the Chairman down to the tealady and their horrible fans,that they are still one of the Worlds big sides...lol
"You'll never play in the premier again,You'll never play in the premier again" 064.gif

Careful Mince maybe nor will we?
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Nick Bateman on May 16, 2019, 01:53:23 AM
Let us rejoice that the dreadful Jeremy Kyle programme is defunct.  No more bearing that woeful trash TV gig, the repeats, the repeats of repeats and if one missed them, the repeats of the repeats on various free TV channels.

Hundreds are dancing in the streets where I live, with bunting and flags and balloons. There are street parties everywhere.
I have even spotted senior citizens doing handstands and cartwheels in the roads whilst French kissing one another. That's how it's effecting normal law abiding citizens.
This rejoicing could last for weeks, months even.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on May 16, 2019, 06:09:19 AM

Apart from the goalkeeping errors and missed opportunities up front, I thought they played some decent football in between. They are a sleeping giant, perhaps victims of their own in indulgence.
Nevertheless, they have in the last couple months threw away automatic promotion, when they looked certain to finish in the top two.

Never forget your Roots.

filham

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on May 15, 2019, 10:39:14 PM
Quote from: Nick Bateman on May 15, 2019, 10:32:14 PM
Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on May 15, 2019, 10:04:24 PM
Mister Bates, do not be offended, I am not having a dig. However, I command you to stop saying the most irritating word in your vocabulary, "0ne".
Do you realise it is the lowest whole number. One means lone.
Do you ever hear me say it ? No you do not, do you ever hear Scott Parker say it ? No.
Do you hear Mitro say it ? No.
Did you ever hear Richard The Lionheart say it "Never".
I am embarrassed for you, break the habit of a lifetime let it go.
You will only find the word one in the Collins English Dictionary between  "offside and oops".
Perhaps one requires further education, Mammoth.

I agree with you there, so my advice for you is to enrol in English Language courses at a night school to better yourself, otherwise you will never be a man of the people, or a man for the people. 

Woolly, you really should stop and think about what your suggestion could mean to some poor unsuspecting English language teacher.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: filham on May 16, 2019, 09:46:52 AM
Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on May 15, 2019, 10:39:14 PM
Quote from: Nick Bateman on May 15, 2019, 10:32:14 PM
Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on May 15, 2019, 10:04:24 PM
Mister Bates, do not be offended, I am not having a dig. However, I command you to stop saying the most irritating word in your vocabulary, "0ne".
Do you realise it is the lowest whole number. One means lone.
Do you ever hear me say it ? No you do not, do you ever hear Scott Parker say it ? No.
Do you hear Mitro say it ? No.
Did you ever hear Richard The Lionheart say it "Never".
I am embarrassed for you, break the habit of a lifetime let it go.
You will only find the word one in the Collins English Dictionary between  "offside and oops".
Perhaps one requires further education, Mammoth.

I agree with you there, so my advice for you is to enrol in English Language courses at a night school to better yourself, otherwise you will never be a man of the people, or a man for the people. 

Woolly, you really should stop and think about what your suggestion could mean to some poor unsuspecting English language teacher.

OOPS I never thought of that, so I will withdraw that suggestion with immediate effect.

Never forget your Roots.