watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

KMac

Started by Southcoastffc, May 13, 2019, 07:45:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Southcoastffc

On instagram, KMac says "18/19 season Romeo done....thanks for everyone's support during a tough season"

What's season Romeo?
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

KH17

"Romeo done" is a lyric in 21 seconds by so solid crew.

If only we could have called our defence this season as the so solid crew...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

YankeeJim

Romeo is a hard cheese of Italian origin prepared predominantly with cow's milk or sheep's milk or goat's milk or mixtures of two or all of these. Made since the 1st century B.C.

Either that or a teenager in love with a 13 year old.
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

KH17

Quote from: YankeeJim on May 13, 2019, 08:06:40 PM
Romeo is a hard cheese of Italian origin prepared predominantly with cow's milk or sheep's milk or goat's milk or mixtures of two or all of these. Made since the 1st century B.C.

Is that the same stuff Mr Magath thought cured hamstrings, ruptured acls and the common cold?

YankeeJim

Quote from: KH17 on May 13, 2019, 08:08:52 PM
Quote from: YankeeJim on May 13, 2019, 08:06:40 PM

Is that the same stuff Mr Magath thought cured hamstrings, ruptured acls and the common cold?

:54:
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

St Eve

I think it was a typo. Instead of Romeo he meant to write 18/19 season was a nightmare and let's forget it. Done. Damn spell check

Barrett487

Perhaps he's off to Hellas Verona (Verona being the setting for R&J)

Neil D

Quote from: Barrett487 on May 14, 2019, 12:01:50 AM
Perhaps he's off to Hellas Verona (Verona being the setting for R&J)
Could be Chievo instead.  Oh, the silly season has begun.  Only three months to go...

Andy S

Could be would be should be

filham

Our central midfield options for the Championship are looking pretty good at the moment with Cairney, Johanson, MacDonald and Anguissa being possibilities. It is the back four, wide men and strikers where Parker need new blood.

aaronmcguigan

Quote from: KH17 on May 13, 2019, 08:05:24 PM
"Romeo done" is a lyric in 21 seconds by so solid crew.

If only we could have called our defence this season as the so solid crew...

Romeo Dunn was/is a member of So Solid Crew, and had a top 10 hit with Christina Milian called It's all Gravy...

The Rational Fan

Quote from: filham on May 14, 2019, 11:42:22 AM
Our central midfield options for the Championship are looking pretty good at the moment with Cairney, Johanson, MacDonald and Anguissa being possibilities. It is the back four, wide men and strikers where Parker need new blood.

Back Four is OK with 12 options - RB: Christie, Odoi, Fossey, Cisse; CB: Mawson, MLM, Ream, Djola; LB: Bryan, S.Sess, Drahmah, Edun; plus if you add the right RB and CB we could have the best back four in Championship. Its upfront we are really weak particularly wide (Atyie, Kamara, Kebano and Fonte), especially if we sell Sessegnon and Mitorvoic gets injured.

glenhodgso

Quote from: Southcoastffc on May 13, 2019, 07:45:08 PM
On instagram, KMac says "18/19 season Romeo done....thanks for everyone's support during a tough season"

What's season Romeo?

Or an elliptical post referring to him being 'missing' from the team perhaps and enquiring about what his purpose was for the season?

To misquote... 'Oh Kevin, Kevin, wherefore art thou Kevin'

ron

"Romeo"...phonetic alphabet for "R"...the outcome of the season that dare not speak its full name..?

glenhodgso

Quote from: ron on May 15, 2019, 08:45:01 AM
"Romeo"...phonetic alphabet for "R"...the outcome of the season that dare not speak its full name..?

:005: