News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Walked to the ground with Mike Kelly today!

Started by ffcwickford, May 12, 2019, 09:42:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ffcwickford

He asked me what I thought about the appointment of SP as Head Coach and I said I thought it was a good one for our younger academy prospects as they will be aware of how he has been involved with the U18 at Spurs the year before and with Matt Wells this year and that will show them a path into the first team is possible if they are good enough.

His opinion was that maybe we should have gone with Nigel Pearson - that wasn't something I agreed with.

When we parted I was wondering whether he was going to watch as a fan or doing some ad-hoc scouting for Roy who he is still very close to - if he was watching - was it Mitrovic, Sessegnon, Chambers or Babel.

filham

Quote from: ffcwickford on May 12, 2019, 09:42:32 PM
He asked me what I thought about the appointment of SP as Head Coach and I said I thought it was a good one for our younger academy prospects as they will be aware of how he has been involved with the U18 at Spurs the year before and with Matt Wells this year and that will show them a path into the first team is possible if they are good enough.

His opinion was that maybe we should have gone with Nigel Pearson - that wasn't something I agreed with.

When we parted I was wondering whether he was going to watch as a fan or doing some ad-hoc scouting for Roy who he is still very close to - if he was watching - was it Mitrovic, Sessegnon, Chambers or Babel.
I suspect that all necessary scouting is now completed on Sess. and Mitrovic and that firm bids are now being prepared.

The focus of scouts will now be on Elliott.