https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR...The Jeremy Kyle Show has been Permanently Cancelled

Started by Steeeeeeeeeed, May 15, 2019, 10:33:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steeeeeeeeeed

nikhil24

That's a shame...
Was hoping that Tony Khan would make an appearance and take a lie detector test to prove that he knows nothing about English football.

David Allen Crankshaw

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: nikhil24 on May 15, 2019, 10:47:25 AM
That's a shame...
Was hoping that Tony Khan would make an appearance and take a lie detector test to prove that he knows nothing about English football.

064.gif

Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

ALG01

it was an inditment on our great country that the programme was ever allowed
it was the lowest common denominator and was just a shouting fest with no regard for any of the issues concerned.
i know people loved it but they love shooting and chasing/torturing innocent animals, watching cocks fight, coarsing hares and so on and so forth but it doesn't make that right either.

It was 14 years to late getting rid of a very offensive programme.

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: ALG01 on May 15, 2019, 01:56:15 PM
it was an inditment on our great country that the programme was ever allowed
it was the lowest common denominator and was just a shouting fest with no regard for any of the issues concerned.
i know people loved it but they love shooting and chasing/torturing innocent animals, watching cocks fight, coarsing hares and so on and so forth but it doesn't make that right either.

It was 14 years to late getting rid of a very offensive programme.

Yes well said,be kind to animals.
🐕🐕🐕🐕🐕😺😺😺😺🙉🙉🙉🐇🐰🐢🐢🐢🐐
🐁🐀🐹🐴🐮🐄🐷🐸🐯🐆🐨🐧🐙🐫🐝🐝🐝🐝

aaronmcguigan

Big Brother, Love Island to name but two, but there are plenty more shows on the tv whose aim it is to solely publicly humiliate whoever's on the show with little or no care for he individual.

The Jeremy Kyle show was and has always been a sham. But to an extent , if you're going on that show to prove you didn't cheat or to to get a DNA test, It shouldn't have taken 14 years to establish the mental fragility of people who wanted to go on the show

mrmicawbers

The only thing that surprises me is that something like this didn't happen sooner.Gutter TV.Good Bye and good riddance. Hope it plays on Kyle's conscience for many a year.

Slaphead in Qatar

If Jeremy wasn't on tv he'd have been a second hand car salesman. He is the very definition of small mans syndrome

mrmicawbers

Quote from: Slaphead in Qatar on May 15, 2019, 04:56:53 PM
If Jeremy wasn't on tv he'd have been a second hand car salesman. He is the very definition of small mans syndrome
Absolutely,gives it large surrounded by security.Oh the joy to have seen someone give him a well deserved Slap.

mrmicawbers

Quote from: mrmicawbers on May 15, 2019, 05:03:00 PM
Quote from: Slaphead in Qatar on May 15, 2019, 04:56:53 PM
Absolutely,gives it large surrounded by security.Oh the joy to have seen someone give him a well deserved Slap.
Sorry no pun intended.

Woolly Mammoth

The program was a toilet and a dog end, glad to see the back of it. 
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

BigbadBillyMcKinley

People who went on it, knew what they were expecting. You can't blame him for that.
Having said that; he did love to play the "holier than thou" card even though he'd had an affair with his nanny.
Everything is difficult before it's easy!

I Ronic

Quote from: BigbadBillyMcKinley on May 16, 2019, 06:53:08 AM
People who went on it, knew what they were expecting. You can't blame him for that.
Having said that; he did love to play the "holier than thou" card even though he'd had an affair with his nanny.

Apparently he's engaged to her now. Guess that will keep his child care costs down while he seeks alternative employment .

His biggest crime? Wet Spam supporter.

Holders

It was LCD TV, like Big Brother and stuff like that. Well rid.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

Mince n Tatties

Never watched it,but I wonder if it has anything to do with some girl and her doped up boyfriend who exposed that most of it was all made up.
One was told to run on whatever and start shouting and spitting at the orders of the producer to make it more dramatic.

Holders

The trouble is that there was an element who thought it was real and valid. I heard a bloke telling a girl during an argument "I'll take you on Jeremy Kyle" like it was some sort of legitimate system of dispute resolution!
Non sumus statione ferriviaria