News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

How Much Will We Get For Ryan Sessegnon ?

Started by Steeeeeeeeeed, May 14, 2019, 05:51:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How Much Will Fulham FC recieve for the sale of Ryan Sessegnon in the summer of 2019 ?

£0... (No Sale this summer)
2 (2.8%)
£0-£25 Million
28 (38.9%)
£25-35 Million
39 (54.2%)
£35-45 Million
3 (4.2%)
£45 + Million
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 72

I Ronic

Lets say Fulham get a good offer from a club not based in North London and they offer Sess riches beyond his agents dreams can he still refuse the move and sit tight for the club he wants. Who don't want to pay big money?

The Rational Fan

Quote from: I Ronic on May 16, 2019, 07:05:37 AM
Lets say Fulham get a good offer from a club not based in North London and they offer Sess riches beyond his agents dreams can he still refuse the move and sit tight for the club he wants. Who don't want to pay big money?

Ryan Sessegnon is probably worth around £1.5m if his career ended today (with an injury), if he signs with another club, signs a five year contract and his career tommorrow he would be worth around £10m or he can wait a year sign a five year contract and be worth £20m. By not signing a five year contract with a club he risks £10m if injured, but gains £10m if not injured next season. Is it worth the risk for him? If Sessegnon is prepared to risk it, Fulham get almost nothing, but the prospect of retiring at 19yo with only £2m is quite scary compared to locking in £10m. £10m means never having to work again, if i was him i'd take the money now and sign with however Fulham agrees with.