News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Leeds V Derby, should it concern Fulham?

Started by Nick Bateman, May 15, 2019, 07:36:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick Bateman

Some have said better Leeds go up or they will be in contention with Fulham next season.

One doubts that, Fulham should be far better than any in the Championship provided we get our goalkeeper situation sorted soon.  Joe Hart is available and ticks all the boxes.  He has played at the highest level and is over-qualified for the Championship rough-and-tumble.

All the mistakes we made in the PL we seemed to have ironed out, playing Seri in place of Tom Cairney was a disaster as the Afro-Frenchman was clueless, lazy and was barely visible when selected.  He also ruined our shape and style we were used to in our impressive second half of our promotion run.

Fulham played the BEST football in any division bar none.  Once Miloslavic stumbled upon the right formula we were unstoppable.  One can see the same again as Parker is familiar with the tactics and squad.

Mitrovic was castrated by the gaggle of PL refs who decided early to make an example of him.  Such so that he became a tame entity of the beast he was before.  While Mike Dean and co. heaped free kicks on Chelsea for the mildest of touches, Mitro was a marked man, being pulled to the ground vehemently on several occasions, rarely earning a foul let alone a penalty which he often deserved.

Derby are a poor side with loudmouth Lampard at the helm.  Lamps has learned all his tactics from John Terry - shout loudly at your team and it might inspire them.  Fulham would do well doing battle against such primordial plans.

Yes, it would be better if Leeds went up!
Nick Bateman "knows his footie"

Nick Bateman

Is Bamford stupid or something?  He's just returned from being banned for simulation and he's at it again!  Some habits die hard one supposes.....

Leeds' goalie looks like Rico.....

Robbie

HV71

It is a really good game - can't stand either team but a fantastic watch

HV71

For someone who is allegedly intelligent Bamford is an almighty tosser

HV71

Nero

Quote from: Nick Bateman on May 15, 2019, 08:19:43 PM
Is Bamford stupid or something?  He's just returned from being banned for simulation and he's at it again!  Some habits die hard one supposes.....

Perhaps Leeds need to sign Joe Hart

One Martin Thomas

Quote from: HV71 on May 15, 2019, 09:06:16 PM

Agreed ! Teams, clubs, fans, managers ..... can't stand the lot

Nero

Quote from: One Martin Thomas on May 15, 2019, 09:30:48 PM

and then its either Villa or Derby to go up, 2 teams you could hate more

Nick Bateman

Quote from: Nero on May 15, 2019, 09:27:22 PM

Awful goalie cost Leeds.  One has to be brave or mad to be a good goalkeeper.  Joe Hart is BOTH!!

Dodgin

Woolly Mammoth

Mister Bates, do not be offended, I am not having a dig. However, I command you to stop saying the most irritating word in your vocabulary, "0ne".
Do you realise it is the lowest whole number. One means lone.
Do you ever hear me say it ? No you do not, do you ever hear Scott Parker say it ? No.
Do you hear Mitro say it ? No.
Did you ever hear Richard The Lionheart say it "Never".
I am embarrassed for you, break the habit of a lifetime let it go.
You will only find the word one in the Collins English Dictionary between  "offside and oops".
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Steeeeeeeeeed

Nero

Quote from: Steeeeeeeeeed on May 15, 2019, 10:09:02 PM
Lampard Vs Terry in the final.

Expect Terry to announce himself as Derby Assitant Manager if Villa lose and go and collect the trophy

Woolly Mammoth

Lampard and Cole v Terry in the Final.

Never forget your Roots.

Nick Bateman

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on May 15, 2019, 10:04:24 PM
Mister Bates, do not be offended, I am not having a dig. However, I command you to stop saying the most irritating word in your vocabulary, "0ne".
Do you ever hear me say it ? No you do not, do you ever hear Scott Parker say it ? No.
You will only find the word one in the Collins English Dictionary between  "offside and oops".
Perhaps one requires further education, Mammoth.

One Martin Thomas

Quote from: Nero on May 15, 2019, 09:32:03 PM
Quote from: One Martin Thomas on May 15, 2019, 09:30:48 PM

and then its either Villa or Derby to go up, 2 teams you could hate more

True; but would rather get Villa gone. Don't want them next year in championship

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Nick Bateman on May 15, 2019, 10:32:14 PM

I agree with you there, so my advice for you is to enrol in English Language courses at a night school to better yourself, otherwise you will never be a man of the people, or a man for the people. 

Never forget your Roots.

davew

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on May 15, 2019, 10:39:14 PM
Quote from: Nick Bateman on May 15, 2019, 10:32:14 PM

I agree with you there, so my advice for you is to enrol in English Language courses at a night school to better yourself, otherwise you will never be a man of the people, or a man for the people. 

Or maybe a person at all!!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

The Rational Fan

:wow:
Quote from: Nick Bateman on May 15, 2019, 09:41:34 PM
Quote from: Nero on May 15, 2019, 09:27:22 PM

Awful goalie cost Leeds.  One has to be brave or mad to be a good goalkeeper.  Joe Hart is BOTH!!

Marcelo Bielsa wanted to sign Fabri, we should have let Fabri go or played him. Rico has virtually given up catching the ball, and Fabri still couldn't make the team.