watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Weird Crazy Dreams(What Do They Mean?)

Started by Mince n Tatties, May 17, 2019, 08:01:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mince n Tatties

During the night I had one,which I often have.
I was walking down Newmarket High St where I live,and this young lad in a Fulham top came towards me,I said hello is that the new Fulham top and the sponsor was FoF.
I said I'm on FoF I'm Mince who are you,to which he replied,I'm whoever you want me to be and started laughing,so did the other folks on the street.
So I walked after him and said something like what's funny,and when he turned round it wasn't FoF on front of his top but a photo of  my daughter who lives in Australia...
Can remember it all clear as anything,in the name of the father,what in the hell is that supposed to mean.
😵😵😵😵😵

Art Vandelay

It means you ate too much cheese last night.

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: Art Vandelay on May 17, 2019, 08:03:39 AM
It means you ate too much cheese last night.

Funny enough we had Macaroni n Cheese for supper.

Cambridge Pete

Hmmm. I have heard it said that the wierder the dream the better for your mental stability. Or did I dream that? :doh: Ah well it must have been the Macaroni

filham

It means we are about to sign the striker from the Aussie national ladies team.
Stats Boy's program forgot to check the sex of players.

toshes mate

Quote from: Cambridge Pete on May 17, 2019, 08:24:57 AM
Hmmm. I have heard it said that the wierder the dream the better for your mental stability. Or did I dream that? :doh: Ah well it must have been the Macaroni

It may indeed be the Macaroni Cheese doing a bit of what Macaroni Cheese does during sleep but what you say is a pretty accurate description of any dreams vividly remembered. The deeper in rapid eye movement (REM) sleep they occur the more likely you are to have forgotten them on waking.  Dreams in REM are claimed to be a kind of indefinable sorting of memories and information the brain does every night and the weirder they are the better they are, or so the experts say. 

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: toshes mate on May 17, 2019, 12:44:11 PM

It may indeed be the Macaroni Cheese doing a bit of what Macaroni Cheese does during sleep but what you say is a pretty accurate description of any dreams vividly remembered. The deeper in rapid eye movement (REM) sleep they occur the more likely you are to have forgotten them on waking.  Dreams in REM are claimed to be a kind of indefinable sorting of memories and information the brain does every night and the weirder they are the better they are, or so the experts say. 

That's OK then.
I messaged the daughter in Oz just in case it meant something about her.
I get some crazy ones quite often..lol

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on May 17, 2019, 02:01:21 PM
Quote from: toshes mate on May 17, 2019, 12:44:11 PM

That's OK then.
I messaged the daughter in Oz just in case it meant something about her.
I get some crazy ones quite often..lol

Don't forget to change your sheets.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

YankeeJim

Maybe that is reality and FOF is only a dream.
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

andyk

The young boy represents your past, the life you used to have. Carefree and full of potential. When he says " anything you want me to be"  he is pointing at your choices,  the ones you made which lead you to your present. The laughter is your alter-ego, ridiculing you for your failures. You try to run after your past,  trying to remonstrate, wanting to know what you could have done differently, to make it better. Your past turns around, not to join in the ridicule  but to show you your daughter. Whatever choices you made, whatever mistakes you made, you did this, you raised this girl, you helped to make her the contented, independent young adult she has become.  You love her and care for her.You did well, forget the mistakes, the missed opportunities, none of those things matter, they are not important.

Or it could be you ate too much cheese.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on May 17, 2019, 08:01:02 AM
During the night I had one,which I often have.
I was walking down Newmarket High St where I live,and this young lad in a Fulham top came towards me,I said hello is that the new Fulham top and the sponsor was FoF.
I said I'm on FoF I'm Mince who are you,to which he replied,I'm whoever you want me to be and started laughing,so did the other folks on the street.
So I walked after him and said something like what's funny,and when he turned round it wasn't FoF on front of his top but a photo of  my daughter who lives in Australia...
Can remember it all clear as anything,in the name of the father,what in the hell is that supposed to mean.
😵😵😵😵😵

I have had a few nightmares this season and Tony Khan has been in everyone of them.

Never forget your Roots.

sunburywhite

I dreamed I ate a giant marshmellow and when I woke up my pillow was gone
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

Steeeeeeeeeed

Woolly Mammoth

I once fell asleep in a Satellite Dish, and my dreams were broadcast all over the world. 

Never forget your Roots.

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: andyk on May 17, 2019, 05:09:51 PM
The young boy represents your past, the life you used to have. Carefree and full of potential. When he says " anything you want me to be"  he is pointing at your choices,  the ones you made which lead you to your present. The laughter is your alter-ego, ridiculing you for your failures. You try to run after your past,  trying to remonstrate, wanting to know what you could have done differently, to make it better. Your past turns around, not to join in the ridicule  but to show you your daughter. Whatever choices you made, whatever mistakes you made, you did this, you raised this girl, you helped to make her the contented, independent young adult she has become.  You love her and care for her.You did well, forget the mistakes, the missed opportunities, none of those things matter, they are not important.

Very well thought out.

toshes mate

Quote from: andyk on May 17, 2019, 05:09:51 PM

Freud would have been proud of you ...

SP

I had a nightmare recently & woke up in a terrible state.  I dreamt I was the majority shareholder in QPR. Oh the shame of it.

Fulham Tup North

092.gif 049:gif
I was dreaming that I was the person who wrote The Hobbit.
My wife said that I was Tolkein in my sleep again!!
I thank you......
But in answer to your question Mince....see a Doctor!!
:wine:
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

Carborundum

For anyone who likes cheese dreams, the next time you have a heavy cold, take the recommended dose of Night Nurse and buckle up for the ride.

H4usuallysitting

Yep...this is common....only one cure..... excessive amounts of Ram & Special