watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Aboubakar Kamara given chance to resurrect career at Craven Cottage

Started by Friendsoffulham, May 17, 2019, 11:47:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AnOldBrownie

Just rewatched the home and away playoff games against Derby from last season. 

AK47 offers something that my suggested player (Cameron Jerome) doesn't.

I'd still like Jerome as a backup striker...but AK47 on his day is a decent winger.   One that could start in the championship and be dangerous.

I hate players that dive (especially those that do it poorly) and I hate player insubordination...but thinking about the team...I'd take AK47 back for one season.

The Rational Fan

Quote from: AnOldBrownie on May 19, 2019, 08:15:40 PM
Just rewatched the home and away playoff games against Derby from last season. 

AK47 offers something that my suggested player (Cameron Jerome) doesn't.

I'd still like Jerome as a backup striker...but AK47 on his day is a decent winger.   One that could start in the championship and be dangerous.

I hate players that dive (especially those that do it poorly) and I hate player insubordination...but thinking about the team...I'd take AK47 back for one season.

Next years team requires chemistry and bench players often take longer to integrate into a team than players that play every game, we would wise to keep our decent bench players rather than integrate new ones.

Three First XI Forwards plus Atyie, Kamara, Piazon, Kebano, Fonte, Torres and Elliott would be perfect.

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

So we put up with a speedster with no talent? Ok but I think we are better than that.
[/quote]

I've got to disagree, he does have talent, he is not just a speedstir and a headless chicken.
albeit a bit raw at the moment.,
His first touch is often as good as many in our squad
Given a chance and 'managed properly' he could be a big player for us next season.
Someone knows it at the club and he's been called back from being loaned out.
I hope that person is Scott
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

The Rational Fan

Kamara deserves a spot in the squad and will surely challenge those in the starting XI for a spot. He can prove himself coming off the bench.

kiwian

Is a dream a lie if it don't come true?

..FOF..

Kamara do have talent, what he is probably lacking is pacing.

When you drained most of your energy around the 30 min mark, the rest of your game will definitely suffer.

Matt10

Before Mitrovic came along, Kamara was starting to get on fire for us. If he can find that form and confidence again, I think he will be a good enough starter. My issue was his attitude/drama, but have to consider the fact that Ranieri sure seemed to have a do a number on him. Forgive and forget the way I see it. So excited for our upcoming season.

The Rational Fan

Quote from: ..FOF.. on May 20, 2019, 03:19:54 AM

When you drained most of your energy around the 30 min mark, the rest of your game will definitely suffer.

FFC need to purchase a forward or two that can run for 90 minutes of football, especially as we are losing one called Sessegnon.

RaySmith

Quote from: The Rational Fan on May 20, 2019, 04:19:35 AM
Quote from: ..FOF.. on May 20, 2019, 03:19:54 AM

FFC need to purchase a forward or two that can run for 90 minutes of football, especially as we are losing one called Sessegnon.

Surely at his age he can build up the right strength and fitness to be able to play full ability for 90 mins.
Maybe, he also needs to be  taught how to take a breather during games, if necessary.
It's all down to  experience.

I think he be an important player for us in the Championship, as he was  starting to be before we went up- playing a role in the semi and Final.